View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 01:04 PM   #26
18ss376

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
I don't think you are following along in this conversation, the device mentioned above will not integrate with the factory TCM, it is a separate Transmission controller for stand alone control for someone wanting to add an 8 speed to an older car.

Which by the way will require someone with tuning knowledge to set up for each particular vehicle.

As I understand it you have been playing with a handheld tuner for your mods and now your car won't start and you blamed it on the rotofab, I am sorry but the rotofab has nothing to do with your current tuning situation.

If you think no tune solutions are good ones you are sadly mistaken, no different that piggy back fuel and timing control devices that constantly blow up engines.

If you need any help please don't' hesitate to call.

Ted.
First I want to man up & say I'm sorry to Ted
I had a really bad day yesterday & was in the hospital for 9 hours with strep throat, today is somewhat better. I just think in the future vendors will have some really neat mods that we haven't seen yet. I wish I could just plug in my laptop with some software & make the changes myself & not have to pay someone for a custom tune.

Again I am sorry Ted,
Take care,
Greg
18ss376 is offline   Reply With Quote