View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 08:46 AM   #11
wnta1ss

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clos.95 View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Nice numbers! Next mods were going to be primary cat deletes already have secondary cat deletes, waiting on the Vararam intake rotofab just doesn’t do it for me, ported Throttle body and a retune hoping to pick up another 25-30whp with those small mods, then save up for drag pack then ECU tune. Another goal of mine is trapping in the 120s is that possible with these few mods? Thanks
Oh, so you have flex fuel tune, drag radials, drop-in air filter, secondary cat delete, and muffler delete thus far?

If you want a CAI, I'd favor the Rotofab, because it's the only one thus far that's proven not to mess up the MAF calibration.

The ported throttle body that I had on the car (V-Max) honestly did not seem to do anything noticeable. So I have to let you know, the idea that you will get 25-30whp from a ported throttle body and CAI seems rather optimistic to me.

The TCM tune can help quite a bit, couple of tenths easily. Too bad it's such a pain in the 2017 and up, but I think it's pretty important to running decent times in the A8, so I'd put it at a high priority. In the spirit of bang for buck mods for 1/4, I'd place it above the lighter front wheels, ported throttle body, or CAI in importance.
wnta1ss is offline   Reply With Quote