View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 11:12 AM   #10
KonigWolf

Drives: 2016 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJenkins1LE View Post
These are 20x10 & 20x11 correct? What are the offsets?
Yes, 20x10 and 20x11. Factory ZL1 Offsets. 20 in the front 43 in the rear, at least that's what I'm deciphering from the wheels. I've attached pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom's2005gto View Post
wow... did he hate the car? On a side note, I have a guy coming from Conway, Ar to pick up some GTO parts. Small world. GLWS
Female driver, think she did it at the ATM curb, as it's not a impact damage, but driving up against concrete damage. Hmm, I haven't seen any GTO's running around the Conway area. I saw one at a body shop for sale dirt cheap, the kind of cheap that says it has a salvage title, but yeah, small world, and congrats on cleaning out your garage for more Camaro parts! You wouldn't happen to have two GTO spare wheels? LoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by appleman22 View Post
how do the rear wheels fit with 315/35 size tires on them? I figured that they would rub the inner wheelhouse and such?
They have 285/30 on the fronts and 315/35s on the back, but I can't confirm if the rears rub or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeze9878 View Post
will you take $100 since they are only good to use while in a shop since there is no way they will even come close to balancing out?
$100 nonrefundable downpayment to hold these for one week while you come up with the remaining amount? Otherwise... Hard No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHot_1SS_1LE View Post
Are these are still straight? Can they be balanced? Do they cause vibration at high speed? I may be interested as a track set if they are straight.
Honestly, I don't know, I'd have to put them on a balancer to answer these question with any kind of certainty. The previous owner drove around on these for several months before they got tired of looking at the wheels and replaced the whole set. The damage doesn't look like it's from an impact but been drove up against concrete. If I end up shipping the tires, I plan to remove the rear tires as they are trash to help with shipping cost, an can put them on a balance machine then.
Attached Images

DIY Hpt Tune - DR - 1.75-60' - 7.47@95 - 11.56@120 with +2676DA
KonigWolf is offline   Reply With Quote