View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 11:48 PM   #45
Tucsonas

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE Black on Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB1LE View Post
Just a suggestion to all concerned...

Give Chevrolet some additional time to get accurate production information. After receiving a reply that showed my 2SS/1LE had automatic transmission, remote vehicle start, and sunroof, I sent Chevy Customer Service my VIN again + imagines of my window sticker & build sheet.

Today I received another reply that called out only 4 options - LT1, MM6, GT4 (3:73), GD1 (hyper blue), and HOY (black interior trim)… Lots of critical pieces missing & interior trim code is for standard 2SS black interior. WHAT A MESS!!

I plan to wait at least 30 days to submit another request, as getting a realistic answer surely beats a quick answer. As a side note, Chevy Customer Service was able to tell me the following about my SS Sedan...

1 of 4,004 built in 2017

#3,684 of 4,004 in production sequence

1 of 398 produced with Orange Blast Metallic paint

1 of 61 made as optioned

Given the thorough report on my 2017 SS Sedan, I believe that (if given an adequate timeframe), Chevy Customer Service will be able to give me good information on my 2018 Camaro 2SS/1LE.

They made the SS sedan in 2017??? I thought they stopped production of the SS... wouod LOVE to get my hand on one
Tucsonas is offline   Reply With Quote