View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 10:07 AM   #32
meSSohappy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
I have the same issue as all posted with the front...I’m ok with it. EXTREMELY PISSED about the fitment on the rear. Doesn’t fit all. It’s not just the gap at the bottom but the top of the rear flap is poorly misaligned with the fender and the entire flap does not sit flat on the body. When it’s attached the inside edge is forced to the wheel liner which pulls the outside edge away from the body. It appears to be angled. I should’ve taken a pic but I was soooo pissed I took em off and threw them aside. Can you guys please post a pic of your flap showing the entire flap. Front side and rear views would be greatly appreciated.
I also tried making my own spacers but didn’t help. I spent hours trying to make this work. Not happy.
Thanks in advance.
DAVENPORT STAGE 2 PLUS - 2" ARH ceramic coated headers - 3" ARH catless exhaust - Stock NPP mufflers - Kong ported SC - Katech 103 ported TB - Rotofab 5" Big gulp CAI - 22.5% lower pulley - ATI Harmonic balancer - Cordes SC expansion tank - MSD hi temp ignition wires - Koolsox spark plug insulators - custom tunes - 660hp/725tq pump - 713hp/763tq race

meSSohappy is offline   Reply With Quote