Thread: GM Lowering Kit
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 08:49 AM   #58
vtirocz

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
Finally got my GM Performance lowering kit installed about a month or so ago, along with the ZL1/1LE sways with end links and this is the best way to go, at least for me.

I have to say the ride quality is right on and the stance is perfect! After speaking with the GM/Chevy Engineers at PRI30 in December, they were the ones who suggested this kit and it only makes since. Before I use to lower my car with just springs and this kit comes with all new struts and shocks. To be lowered 7/8" on all four corners is PERFECT!!! Compressing the OEM shocks with other vendors coils will eventually wear those springs out sooner. The Engineers said this kit is made for this cars tuned suspension.

I couldn't be happier with what I have and it's money well spent. As they say, "Good iiish ain't cheap and cheap iiish ain't good!" You get what you paid for and to have this GM kit, you keep the warranty, quality and gain great looks and handling!
Awesome.. looks great! Can you say more about the handling characteristics compared to stock?

Best 1/4 Mile: 12.24 @ 115.9 mph
vtirocz is offline   Reply With Quote