View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 12:37 PM   #251
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSfriendly View Post
I do have pictures and a fully documented build including the transmission build and updates. I don't have anything to prove to you though...so you will have to continue to be disappointed by the absence of proof.
Meaning you have no proof. You and your friends posted video after video and talked about our fast list vs Lund and LMR and you made all these claims about the 18 GT and the SS and our ZL1s and comparing times and talking about my time slips and my cars and what I do at the track...and yet you refuse to post evidence of something you (allegedly) actually owned? LOL! And your defense is that you have nothing to prove? Yea, sounds like more of the same BS.
Quote:
As for any cars being faster than S550's....I don't care...really. I don't purchase vehicles because they are the fastest or newest. I don't post pictures of my cars on facebook or on forums. I don't care what other people think of what I drive. I don't tell people how much I did or didn't spend on any of my cars.
Right. Because you don't have any proof that you own anything that would give you some credibility. You don't post pics on FB or forums yet you'll argue for weeks on end about performance related aspects of Mustangs? LOL! Even that is BS. I don't know 1 person who is on FB that doesn't post pics of their car or their time slips. We all have pics right on our computers that we can post up in a sec...except for you. Right. Everyone on the Mustang forum has at least one pic of their Mustang. Except you. You had a 10 sec Fox, full interior, all options, over 500 to the wheels, on a trans that you say you built, and you don't have one picture of any of this on social media to back up your claims? Very convenient lie.

You don't care about other cars being faster than the S550...but you'll gladly point out that you think Lund's GT can beat or hang with our ZL1s...while completely ignoring that not one GT would be on the fast list if there were SS Camaros on that same list. So you only care about when you think the GT has a chance to win right? Got it.
Quote:
Absolutely. There is not much to tell. Given the only data that we currently have, a Lund tune/tire combo appears to be competitive to a stock ZL1. This is nothing new.

Do you believe otherwise?
Ok. Do you agree that a V6 Camaro with a turbo is faster than EVERY S550 GT on your fast list? Do you agree that there would be no GTs on the fast list if Camaros were on the same list up to 25? Do you agree that a lightly modded 2.0 turbo Camaro can either beat or hang with the GT including the new one? And do you believe that a bolton 2.0 turbo Camaro with slicks and E47 would beat every GT on your list and would beat an 18 GT with DRs? Just curious.