View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 11:54 AM   #248
SSfriendly
Banned

Drives: Looking
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
You wouldn't happen to have pics I assume...would you?

Nah, I simply explained how I felt about a $5K Foxbody being faster than my cars. You brought it up and you mentioned price. Or have you forgotten?

Remember?

Well you keep replying yet you still haven't answered this:
How does it feel that our previous Gen Camaros are beating your current Gen GTs? How does it feel that our current Camaros would dominate your entire S550 list and knock every GT off it? How does it feel that a cheap V6 with a cheap turbo would beat your GTs? Or that the turbo 4cyl guys with mods would beat your GTs?
Last line of responses on this one.

I do have pictures and a fully documented build including the transmission build and updates. I don't have anything to prove to you though...so you will have to continue to be disappointed by the absence of proof.

As for any cars being faster than S550's....I don't care...really. I don't purchase vehicles because they are the fastest or newest. I don't post pictures of my cars on facebook or on forums. I don't care what other people think of what I drive. I don't tell people how much I did or didn't spend on any of my cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
So what you're saying is that if a bone stock ZL1 driven by an average owner driver meets a Lund modified and driven GT at the track, Lund might win?

Fascinating. Tell me more.
Absolutely. There is not much to tell. Given the only data that we currently have, a Lund tune/tire combo appears to be competitive to a stock ZL1. This is nothing new.

Do you believe otherwise?