CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tuning / Diagnostics (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   JRE Tune (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=555918)

My First Camaro! 06-06-2019 07:37 PM

JRE Tune

Shout out to Team Jannetty. Been running a JRE tune for a few weeks now and its so great its good. Really. Kinda odd but the car just drives better. In fact, it drives like you would expect out of the factory. Not just at WOT but hopping around town like a sane responsible driver the car has better manners. Not sure how else to describe it. If your looking for a tune Ted tunes is money well spent.

Also Team Jannetty worked with me to resolve some technical details on my end. I'm new to HP tuners but we still got the job done so +2 for customer service.

TY JRE!

Dysan911 06-07-2019 07:10 AM

Exact same experience!. :thumbup:

TJay74 06-07-2019 01:28 PM

Ted is the man when it comes to remote tuning. he was the 4th person to tune my Camaro and by far the best tune I've had on the car yet.

He still answers questions for me. Now if I could muster putting a wideband on my truck I would have a reason to have him tune my truck next.

2018ZL1 06-12-2019 07:55 PM

I bought all of my boltons from JRE and Ted did the tune! Highly impressed with how the car runs! Would highly recommend JRE! :)

JANNETTYRACING 06-13-2019 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My First Camaro! (Post 10538143)
Shout out to Team Jannetty. Been running a JRE tune for a few weeks now and its so great its good. Really. Kinda odd but the car just drives better. In fact, it drives like you would expect out of the factory. Not just at WOT but hopping around town like a sane responsible driver the car has better manners. Not sure how else to describe it. If your looking for a tune Ted tunes is money well spent.

Also Team Jannetty worked with me to resolve some technical details on my end. I'm new to HP tuners but we still got the job done so +2 for customer service.

TY JRE!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dysan911 (Post 10538428)
Exact same experience!. :thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJay74 (Post 10538790)
Ted is the man when it comes to remote tuning. he was the 4th person to tune my Camaro and by far the best tune I've had on the car yet.

He still answers questions for me. Now if I could muster putting a wideband on my truck I would have a reason to have him tune my truck next.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018ZL1 (Post 10543121)
I bought all of my boltons from JRE and Ted did the tune! Highly impressed with how the car runs! Would highly recommend JRE! :)

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback It really Helps us with new customers choosing JRE..

Ted.

L78toLT1 06-13-2019 11:59 AM

Ted and his entire team have been a real pleasure to work with from day one. Ted has done all of my tuning since I started a few years ago with a cai and flex fuel sensor. I have progressed well beyond my humble beginnings mod wise and Ted has been there for me all along, patiently walking me through how to tune using first an SCT X4 and now a HPTuners mpvi2. I highly recommend JRE, Ted's wealth of experience with this platform coupled with phenomenal customer service before and after the sale make JRE my go to source for parts and tuning.

MakCamaro 06-14-2019 04:53 AM

I posted this on another thread as well. I am new to the Camaro world, so any advise would be highly appreciated.

I bought my European 2018 SS A8 in the UK a couple of weeks ago. I don’t plan any mods for the time being, I am just considering a tune. What would be the benefits of doing just that in terms of hp and Tq? Is it worth it? Would a tune void warranty?

As a previous Mustang EcoBoost owner, I had a device (Accessport) which I used to datalog, export datalogs to my computer and emailed them to my tuner. Then he would send the updated tune back to me, I would transfer it to the Accesspot, which I would use to flash the tune to the car. This would happen 4-5 times until the final tune was flashed.

Is it a similar process with the HP tuners device? I am really interested, but first I need to know what the real benefits would be.

JANNETTYRACING 06-14-2019 06:36 AM

Hello Mak, Congrats on the 18 SS.

Unlike Turbo cars were we can turn up the boost via the tune the gains will not be similar.

GM did a great job on the tuning Best we have seen in history, but emissions compliance keeps a lock on things that we can free up.

Tuning is the first step in any modification path as we need access to the computer for every change.

HP and Torque increases come from the parts and tuning makes the parts work to there full potential.

For simple bolt on packages we do regularly you would install the parts flash our tune and enjoy, as we move in to fuel systems cams, superchargers etc then we need logs and a few revisions to nail it down.

Whether something is worth something to you is a personal choice we can't make for you.

Feel free to contact me directly via phone or email both in my signature.

Ted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakCamaro (Post 10544255)
I posted this on another thread as well. I am new to the Camaro world, so any advise would be highly appreciated.

I bought my European 2018 SS A8 in the UK a couple of weeks ago. I don’t plan any mods for the time being, I am just considering a tune. What would be the benefits of doing just that in terms of hp and Tq? Is it worth it? Would a tune void warranty?

As a previous Mustang EcoBoost owner, I had a device (Accessport) which I used to datalog, export datalogs to my computer and emailed them to my tuner. Then he would send the updated tune back to me, I would transfer it to the Accesspot, which I would use to flash the tune to the car. This would happen 4-5 times until the final tune was flashed.

Is it a similar process with the HP tuners device? I am really interested, but first I need to know what the real benefits would be.

MakCamaro 06-14-2019 08:31 AM

Thanks Ted. I will contact you by email. I got a couple of questions.

JANNETTYRACING 06-14-2019 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakCamaro (Post 10544387)
Thanks Ted. I will contact you by email. I got a couple of questions.

I look forward to it.

F419sr1 06-14-2019 12:38 PM

Top notch customer service. They always seem to have time to talk to me and answer any of my questions. When tuning Ted took the time to explain what was wrong and why. Car runs great. Looking forward to round two. A cam to take better advantage of the whipple.

JANNETTYRACING 06-19-2019 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F419sr1 (Post 10544645)
Top notch customer service. They always seem to have time to talk to me and answer any of my questions. When tuning Ted took the time to explain what was wrong and why. Car runs great. Looking forward to round two. A cam to take better advantage of the whipple.

:thumbup:

TMS 06-19-2019 12:54 PM

The only gripe I have with Ted is every time I talk to him my bank account balance goes down. But then I drive my Camaro after Ted does his magic and all is good in the world again. Then I make the mistake and contact him again and the cycle repeats with bigger smiles after every round.

[emoji106]

JANNETTYRACING 06-19-2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMS (Post 10548862)
The only gripe I have with Ted is every time I talk to him my bank account balance goes down. But then I drive my Camaro after Ted does his magic and all is good in the world again. Then I make the mistake and contact him again and the cycle repeats with bigger smiles after every round.

[emoji106]

:pound::happy0180: