CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Mid-Atlantic (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   Frederick, MD Cars & Coffee? (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=552443)

BluePhoenix 04-17-2019 08:00 PM

Frederick, MD Cars & Coffee?

Anyone know if there’s a Cars & Coffee in Frederick, MD? Thought I remember a while back that there was one, just wondering if there is still one out that way.

2018ZL1 04-23-2019 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluePhoenix (Post 10493658)
Anyone know if there’s a Cars & Coffee in Frederick, MD? Thought I remember a while back that there was one, just wondering if there is still one out that way.

I would be interested in this as well... If your in Finksburg the Hunt Valley show on Saturday mornings is MASSIVE! All depends on the weather of course!

BluePhoenix 04-23-2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2018ZL1 (Post 10498710)
I would be interested in this as well... If your in Finksburg the Hunt Valley show on Saturday mornings is MASSIVE! All depends on the weather of course!

Yeah that’s the one I usually go to. I’m just looking to hit somewhere different and thought I recalled there being one in Frederick a year or two ago.

DapperDan 04-23-2019 07:28 PM

Golden gears car club has a cruise night every 2nd saturday on rt 85 ,Jimmie cone in Mt Airy has a cruise night I believe twice a month, and there is one at Hagerstown Valley mall every saturday night

2018ZL1 04-24-2019 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DapperDan (Post 10499304)
Golden gears car club has a cruise night every 2nd saturday on rt 85 ,Jimmie cone in Mt Airy has a cruise night I believe twice a month, and there is one at Hagerstown Valley mall every saturday night

The Jimmy cone show is usually pretty good! its the first and third saturday of every month. Havent been to the hagerstown show in 20 years! The Marley station mall has a good one every Saturday night as well.

441bertre 04-24-2019 12:14 PM

First I've heard of a Frederick Cars & Coffee event. Living in Timonium I usually just go to Hunt Valley Horsepower every other month, Shrewsbury Markets on the 4th Friday of the month, and an occasional trip to Marley. The Marley show is put on by a club called 'Lost In The Fifties' and only allow historic vehicles to come in. I tried to take my 98 in last year and they denied me since I didn't have historic plates yet, so 6th gens would get turned away.

2018ZL1 04-26-2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 441bertre (Post 10500009)
First I've heard of a Frederick Cars & Coffee event. Living in Timonium I usually just go to Hunt Valley Horsepower every other month, Shrewsbury Markets on the 4th Friday of the month, and an occasional trip to Marley. The Marley show is put on by a club called 'Lost In The Fifties' and only allow historic vehicles to come in. I tried to take my 98 in last year and they denied me since I didn't have historic plates yet, so 6th gens would get turned away.

I am going to try and do the Hunt Valley show tomorrow! Weather is supposed to be sunny but cool. :thumbsup: