CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The ultimate facepalm moment. Like...I don't have words. (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236197)

AdamZ 07-09-2012 08:11 PM

The ultimate facepalm moment. Like...I don't have words.

Wow...how stupid are people?

We have people here at the PD cleaning the floors...I am sitting at my desk. They walked by my desk to go outside and said "we are taking a break for a little bit while the carpets dry." I said "ok sound good". They came back in about 20 mins later and walked by my desk again. They smelled like they all took a bath in body spray. So I told them to stop and to come back to my desk. 3 guys. I simply said..."gentlemen, I don't know how stupid you think I am but I now have probable cause to search your van. So admit that you just went out to smoke and I won't search the van and you'll all just get misdemeanor tickets."...they looked at me like deer looking into headlights. They admitted to smoking weed and I wrote the 3 of them tickets. Like...idk. Words can't explain this one.

Seriously...now I am just sitting here thinking about this. I don't understand people...why would you go outside of a police department and light up...then come in? Like...ugghhhh.

Still thinking...I should have had them write the tickets to themselves.

angie7 07-09-2012 08:21 PM

:laugh:

At least the criminals came to you. Saves you the trouble, lol :facepalm:

AdamZ 07-09-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angie7 (Post 5262366)
:laugh:

At least the criminals came to you. Saves you the trouble, lol :facepalm:

I wish one worth some money would come. Like a serial killer or something :thumbup:

2010 SSRS 07-09-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamZ (Post 5262319)
Wow...how stupid are people?

We have people here at the PD cleaning the floors...I am sitting at my desk. They walked by my desk to go outside and said "we are taking a break for a little bit while the carpets dry." I said "ok sound good". They came back in about 20 mins later and walked by my desk again. They smelled like they all took a bath in body spray. So I told them to stop and to come back to my desk. 3 guys. I simply said..."gentlemen, I don't know how stupid you think I am but I now have probable cause to search your van. So admit that you just went out to smoke and I won't search the van and you'll all just get misdemeanor tickets."...they looked at me like deer looking into headlights. They admitted to smoking weed and I wrote the 3 of them tickets. Like...idk. Words can't explain this one.

Seriously...now I am just sitting here thinking about this. I don't understand people...why would you go outside of a police department and light up...then come in? Like...ugghhhh.

Still thinking...I should have had them write the tickets to themselves.

Damn burnouts :laugh:

kalimus 07-09-2012 08:58 PM

Cuz like... dude... they were just expressing themselves. And like, they totally SHOULD be able to smoke weed. You need to stop keeping them down man...

AdamZ 07-09-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalimus (Post 5262569)
Cuz like... dude... they were just expressing themselves. And like, they totally SHOULD be able to smoke weed. You need to stop keeping them down man...

My goodness. I hear ya :bellyroll:

yotaman96 07-09-2012 09:08 PM

Did they finish cleaning afterward? I wouldn't have let them. They should also lose their jobs unless one of them is the owner. I managed a bar and grill. I had floor cleaning scheduled one night. The two guys that were supposed to do the work were sitting at the bar drinking and waiting for us to close so they could get to work. I told them there was no way I was going to lock them in the building and let them clean after I just witnessed them drinking. People aren't very bright sometimes.

AdamZ 07-09-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yotaman96 (Post 5262620)
Did they finish cleaning afterward? I wouldn't have let them. They should also lose their jobs unless one of them is the owner. I managed a bar and grill. I had floor cleaning scheduled one night. The two guys that were supposed to do the work were sitting at the bar drinking and waiting for us to close so they could get to work. I told them there was no way I was going to lock them in the building and let them clean after I just witnessed them drinking. People aren't very bright sometimes.

Yea I can understand that for sure. You would probably have been losing some alcohol if you did that. I let my supervisor know. Idk what he did with them. I'm on the road now. I'll update later.

Xedes 07-09-2012 09:24 PM

Legalize it already....geez!!

CynAgain 07-09-2012 09:32 PM

You just don't know how stressful cleaning the carpets are, man.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DuRRhg0GcI...pot_smoker.jpg

Seriously, though... the power of denial is strong.

AdamZ 07-09-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CynAgain (Post 5262755)
You just don't know how stressful cleaning the carpets are, man.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DuRRhg0GcI...pot_smoker.jpg

Seriously, though... the power of denial is strong.

:bellyroll:

Steve Dallas 07-09-2012 10:18 PM

Obviously, the carpet really tied the room together.

Redemption 07-09-2012 10:23 PM

Sorry dude, weed is legal here!

KnightRiderSS 07-09-2012 10:51 PM

I was really expecting a rickroll somewhere in that story.....