CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Dragstrip and Launching Discussion (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=256)
-   -   Hopefully see some of you at the LS Fest (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=609205)

laynlo15 09-07-2022 06:38 AM

Hopefully see some of you at the LS Fest

How many are coming to the Ls Fest this coming weekend? The rosters are full of fast drag cars, road race, autocross and show cars. It will be a wild and crazy weekend starting tomorrow when they open the gates at registration and then frenzy of everyone getting in the gates and vying for a good pit parking place and getting their rides teched. Then Friday we get our first passes down a track that's always prepped to the hilt. Hope your already registered if you plan to come because it's totally full as usual. See you there.

KYVOM1LE 09-07-2022 08:25 AM

Big gaggle of camaro's will be there (many from AACFA clubs). See you in line Fri morning early, 07:00....
Great time indeed

lt4camaro 09-07-2022 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laynlo15 (Post 11225618)
How many are coming to the Ls Fest this coming weekend? The rosters are full of fast drag cars, road race, autocross and show cars. It will be a wild and crazy weekend starting tomorrow when they open the gates at registration and then frenzy of everyone getting in the gates and vying for a good pit parking place and getting their rides teched. Then Friday we get our first passes down a track that's always prepped to the hilt. Hope your already registered if you plan to come because it's totally full as usual. See you there.

Good luck laynlo, will this be your first time running the supercharged set up?

laynlo15 09-07-2022 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lt4camaro (Post 11225949)
Good luck laynlo, will this be your first time running the supercharged set up?

It will be the first passes on this set up. Mike it flying in tomorrow evening and will finish the PI Controller and wiring. He's already built the tune for it and he will street tune it the best he can, luckily I run drag radials on the street so he should be able to get it close. Then to the track and in line early for some track passes and logging. Fingers crossed since this is only the second controller they've shipped. Mike's, mine and I think they may have shipped another but don't know when it will be up and going. Mine will be the first down the track with the Motiv controller. Mike will get it right and we'll see how this baby will run. Looks like rain Saturday and Sunday so Friday will be crucial for tuning. I'll load some updates Thursday and Friday.

laynlo15 09-07-2022 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13DuskKY (Post 11225675)
Big gaggle of camaro's will be there (many from AACFA clubs). See you in line Fri morning early, 07:00....
Great time indeed

We will be there early as usual.

Joshinator99 09-07-2022 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laynlo15 (Post 11225980)
It will be the first passes on this set up. Mike it flying in tomorrow evening and will finish the PI Controller and wiring. He's already built the tune for it and he will street tune it the best he can, luckily I run drag radials on the street so he should be able to get it close. Then to the track and in line early for some track passes and logging. Fingers crossed since this is only the second controller they've shipped. Mike's, mine and I think they may have shipped another but don't know when it will be up and going. Mine will be the first down the track with the Motiv controller. Mike will get it right and we'll see how this baby will run. Looks like rain Saturday and Sunday so Friday will be crucial for tuning. I'll load some updates Thursday and Friday.

Please Guinea pig this new controller for me, that way all the bugs are worked out before I buy it. Thanks! :smiling1: :happy0180: :nod:

laynlo15 09-08-2022 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshinator99 (Post 11226009)
Please Guinea pig this new controller for me, that way all the bugs are worked out before I buy it. Thanks! :smiling1: :happy0180: :nod:

You got it, lets hope Mike has them all worked out for both of us. We'll find out tonight after he gets it all hooked up and fires those new injectors. Updates by Friday.

laynlo15 09-09-2022 06:15 AM

We made it here fine, got all unloaded and teched in. Back at the Hotel I got all set up waiting for Mike to arrive. It took him about 1.5 hours to get it all wired and started. Made some runs up and down the interstate and finally settled in and we are ready to make some passes this morning. He said it runs awesome and I'll drive it the first time this morning. I'll update throughout the day or this evening.

ChadSZL1 09-26-2022 08:06 PM

I was there, hopefully you remember me. Red ZL1 we raced sat morning

laynlo15 10-01-2022 07:48 AM

Sure do