CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   Who's the longest time @ 1100 / no allocation (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=599941)

WhiteMale 11-30-2021 02:14 PM

Who's the longest time @ 1100 / no allocation
 
@ 104 days a/o 30 Nov.

ZL1/A10/Carbon Fiber/Rapid Blue

tommcd24 11-30-2021 02:28 PM

I went about 5 1/2 months - call that 165ish days I suppose?

EDIT: Google says that is 171 days I guess

WhiteMale 11-30-2021 02:36 PM

wow...ouch 171 days

tommcd24 11-30-2021 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteMale (Post 11103637)
wow...ouch 171 days

Agreed, but the last 6 months have been highly unusual in so many ways for supply chains, and especially those in the microchip, tech, and electronics arena.

I had the extreme misfortune of deciding to buy a Camaro and place an order the day AFTER the factory shut down. What was initially a 2-3 week shut down stretched into June. Then my order was bumped from a '21 to a '22. Then I ended up upgrading to an SS to get around the V6 constraint, which is still ongoing...

It's been a heckuva wait, and delivery time for me in MN is not the best, but come spring, I will have an ear to ear grin :smiling1:

My Harley is going to be jealous of the Camaro come spring I have a feeling. Especially early spring it will be so nice to turn on the heated seats, bump up the heat, but still enjoy the wind in my hair!

avmac1098 11-30-2021 03:59 PM

I am at exactly 4 months today at 1100. I made the unfortunate decision to order a V6. I've decided for about a month now that I would be changing my order to an LT1 with the V8 but am still sitting here with no allocation to be found at my dealer.

Blackmonba6Gen 11-30-2021 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avmac1098 (Post 11103666)
I am at exactly 4 months today at 1100. I made the unfortunate decision to order a V6. I've decided for about a month now that I would be changing my order to an LT1 with the V8 but am still sitting here with no allocation to be found at my dealer.

I'm closing in on 5 months once mid-December starts rolling around.. I ordered before it was time to order 2022 cameras and still waiting...:mad0259:

avmac1098 11-30-2021 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmonba6Gen (Post 11103705)
I'm closing in on 5 months once mid-December starts rolling around.. I ordered before it was time to order 2022 cameras and still waiting...:mad0259:

That absolutely sucks! I feel like I am in a tough spot. I could let my impatience get the best of me and order from somewhere else that has an allocation, but I already have a really good relationship with my current salesman and the dealer is even selling the car to me at $500 below MSRP, so I feel like I don't have the heart to ditch them. I just gotta keep riding it out.

bobcousy 11-30-2021 09:05 PM

9 months/275 days over here.....gave my deposit on March 1st, although I am in Canada

Chutzpah 11-30-2021 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobcousy (Post 11103755)
9 months/275 days over here.....gave my deposit on March 1st, although I am in Canada

Wow, thatís dedication and patience. I hope you get your car soonÖ :nod:

Andy 91GTA 11-30-2021 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobcousy (Post 11103755)
9 months/275 days over here.....gave my deposit on March 1st, although I am in Canada


Itís surprising that in such a major centre that you are still at 1100 status. How many Camaro allocations does your dealer get per year?

22CamSS1le 12-01-2021 07:16 AM

order placed in New-Brunswick, Canada on june 24 and still at 1100 w/o an allocation

tommcd24 12-01-2021 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avmac1098 (Post 11103736)
That absolutely sucks! I feel like I am in a tough spot. I could let my impatience get the best of me and order from somewhere else that has an allocation, but I already have a really good relationship with my current salesman and the dealer is even selling the car to me at $500 below MSRP, so I feel like I don't have the heart to ditch them. I just gotta keep riding it out.

Below MSRP pricing is amazing in the current climate. Must be a very good relationship with your dealer.

I'm at MSRP, going back to the original order on March 16th. First car I've bought from this dealer, but they've been getting my service work for a handful of years since the other two closer dealers in my area closed down.

Fast4wd 12-01-2021 09:29 AM

139 days here.

bobcousy 12-01-2021 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chutzpah (Post 11103777)
Wow, thatís dedication and patience. I hope you get your car soonÖ :nod:

Same but I have heard no updates from my dealer. The process sucks.

bobcousy 12-01-2021 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy 91GTA (Post 11103794)
Itís surprising that in such a major centre that you are still at 1100 status. How many Camaro allocations does your dealer get per year?

Last I heard, my car was built TPW 10/18 and it was going through quality approvals/waiting for shipping according to the Chevrolet chat but no idea if it was ever shipped.

Autosenses 12-01-2021 07:57 PM

I ordered April 8th. Just got my deposit back. Going to a different dealer and ordering very soon. They have allocations and will order what's allowed which is base 42.0's, LT1, 1ss's with minimal options and tell me 5 month wait.

cthulhucaller 12-03-2021 09:41 AM

4 and a half months so far. Placed my order mid July. Plain 1SS. Hopefully an allocation soon. Looking forward to it. Dealer has been good about it, and I would have expected no less from him.

Anjilslaire 12-04-2021 02:09 PM

Took me 9 months to get my 2021 3LT RS in WA state. had it for a month now, loving it

Aquarius 12-04-2021 07:21 PM

does knowing your car is ready since Friday, but you can not pick up until Monday, count? This weekend seems to be dragging on forever...

Z Boss 12-09-2021 05:08 PM

Feb 2021 until June 2021 at first dealer.
June 2021 at dealer 1 and 2. (asked for deposits back)
September 2021 at dealer 3.
Dealer 3 called me last week and said they have an allocation for a ZL1 1LE but I can't get the PDR - take it without PDR or pass. I agreed to change the order 3 days ago to delete PDR and I'm checking now to see if the order is past 1100. IDK how many days this has been as I don't even want to think about how long this order has taken. Painful, painful, painful. But all will be righted in my Camaro world when that orange Camaro is delivered...sometime in 2022.

BRMike 12-09-2021 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z Boss (Post 11107207)
Feb 2021 until June 2021 at first dealer.
June 2021 at dealer 1 and 2. (asked for deposits back)
September 2021 at dealer 3.
Dealer 3 called me last week and said they have an allocation for a ZL1 1LE but I can't get the PDR - take it without PDR or pass. I agreed to change the order 3 days ago to delete PDR and I'm checking now to see if the order is past 1100. IDK how many days this has been as I don't even want to think about how long this order has taken. Painful, painful, painful. But all will be righted in my Camaro world when that orange Camaro is delivered...sometime in 2022.

Iím curious about which dealers you are referring to. I had a bad experience several years ago ordering a C7 from a local dealer. I ended up ordering my current C7 from Hammond.

MuscleCarMike 12-09-2021 07:23 PM

I'm 8/23/21

zapp 12-10-2021 10:01 AM

I ordered a California (copper pads) ZLE in July: No movement beyond 1100 yet..

I don't want a mustang 12-10-2021 11:41 AM

I'm at 122 days. 8/10/2021 - V6 3LT convertible

Blackmonba6Gen 12-13-2021 03:54 PM

I've been waiting since July 13th and still no allocation(5 months and counting)...so I just bought one with my specs except red belts from another dealer that's a 150 miles away from me..talk about being lucky.

It's in transit and haven't been accounted for yet. its at 4300 status.. I hope you'll get yours soon once your deposit placed..

ZL1plumbin 12-13-2021 04:45 PM

Waiting on an allocation. I am 1st in line at a what seems to be high volume dealer (normal times). Deposit down end of October. Would be nice to get an allocation in the next 3mo.

221LE 01-22-2022 10:46 AM

ordered mine oct 4th 2021(almost 4 months) 1ss 1le 6mt
still at 1100 havent heard anything new yet

Automobile 01-22-2022 11:19 PM

I ordered a 2SS 1LE on July 24, 2021. I just got told that I am now (possibly) at 2500.

221LE 01-23-2022 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Automobile (Post 11124202)
I ordered a 2SS 1LE on July 24, 2021. I just got told that I am now (possibly) at 2500.

Good to hear its moving. Found out yesterday the only constraint on mine is the tires. Fingers crossed it shows up in the spring

Lucasc.reis20 02-25-2022 09:57 PM

I ordered mine 2022 2SS exactly one month ago, and I can't wait for it to get here. Hopefully doesn't take as long as some of you guys.

221LE 02-26-2022 09:04 PM

Still at 1100...no constraints on the car...getting annoyed now. Arrgghhh

SATINSTEEL1LE 02-26-2022 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 221LE (Post 11139148)
Still at 1100...no constraints on the car...getting annoyed now. Arrgghhh

Your dealer has no allocation. I'd cancel and order from Joe or someone else that actually has allocation.

armycop71 02-26-2022 10:11 PM

You guys have more patience than me. I put in my order on 11/16/21 and after 3 months at 1100, I started calling around and found a dealer with a similar one at 3400. Put down a deposit and got my car today. The original order is still at 1100.

mariojas 02-27-2022 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armycop71 (Post 11139163)
You guys have more patience than me. I put in my order on 11/16/21 and after 3 months at 1100, I started calling around and found a dealer with a similar one at 3400. Put down a deposit and got my car today. The original order is still at 1100.

You got yours from Bowman Michigan? I called them this week asking if they have allocations and they openly said that 17 people are in a line for allocation... So I would agree that we should look around, but you just got lucky :)

ZPirate 02-27-2022 08:11 AM

After 10 weeks of being at 1100, I found another car in transit to a dealership one state away that was available ( originally a presold order) and bought it. Just canceled my original order last week which was still at 1100.

armycop71 02-27-2022 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariojas (Post 11139230)
You got yours from Bowman Michigan? I called them this week asking if they have allocations and they openly said that 17 people are in a line for allocation... So I would agree that we should look around, but you just got lucky :)

Yes, I bought mine from Bowman in Clarkston. It was a dealer stock order that I was able to grab when it was at 3400 status. I guess I just got really lucky.

WhiteMale 02-28-2022 02:04 PM

Now at 194 days; ZL1/A10/Carbon Fiber/Rapid Blue

lol

thewurzernator 02-28-2022 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteMale (Post 11139722)
Now at 194 days; ZL1/A10/Carbon Fiber/Rapid Blue

lol

got one in stock at the dealer I work at.
https://www.sunrisechevrolet.com/inv...vanced-pricing

221LE 02-28-2022 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SATINSTEEL1LE (Post 11139151)
Your dealer has no allocation. I'd cancel and order from Joe or someone else that actually has allocation.

Well im in Canada. It looks like GM is fulfilling all US orders first. My sales rep assures me allocation is not the issue.. but who know.

WhiteMale 03-01-2022 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thewurzernator (Post 11139735)
got one in stock at the dealer I work at.
https://www.sunrisechevrolet.com/inv...vanced-pricing

I was seeing that in the Chevy inventory report about the time that I posted.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.