CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos | Videos | Renderings (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Official SATIN STEEL GRAY METALLIC 6th Gen Camaro Thread (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=526151)

mlee 11-05-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frisbey (Post 10355608)
That looks as good as nightfall grey

Better IMO... and my 1st 5th Gen was Cyber Gray which was the predecessor to nightfall gray. I really like this new gray.

samurai 11-06-2018 06:53 AM

I'm not really the guy for gray colors on car, but Satin Steel looks amazing. :clap2:

camaroJD 11-06-2018 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai (Post 10355778)
I'm not really the guy for gray colors on car, but Satin Steel looks amazing. :clap2:

If you told me a few months ago I'd be ordering a gray Camaro, I'd never believe you. I really think this is the best color on the '19s, hopefully I'll be picking mine up right around Christmas!

01pewterz28 11-06-2018 09:06 PM

This color on a convertible :chevy:

mlee 11-07-2018 07:13 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 (Post 10356565)
This color on a convertible :chevy:

Yup... or a ZLE


Attachment 963680

Attachment 963681

FH212 11-07-2018 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 10356779)

Not sure there has ever been a better looking car than that one right there. Color makes the body lines with the black accents just pop. Amazing color on the ZL1's ZLE's & 1LE's.

tateintx 11-24-2018 05:32 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...361616bab1.jpg Went to the dealer to see the color in person and had no intention of buying. Itís currently sitting in my garage! The lines of this car look unbelievable in this color.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NinoSS 11-24-2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tateintx (Post 10368045)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...361616bab1.jpg Went to the dealer to see the color in person and had no intention of buying. Itís currently sitting in my garage! The lines of this car look unbelievable in this color.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This car and color is making me want to trade in my 4 month old (only 600 miles on the clock) SS 1LE. :mad0259:

hotlap 11-24-2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tateintx (Post 10368045)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...361616bab1.jpg Went to the dealer to see the color in person and had no intention of buying. Itís currently sitting in my garage! The lines of this car look unbelievable in this color.

Stunning! Congratulations

Zap city 11-24-2018 08:52 PM

^^^ amazing! Looks just as good as the 1LE on the ZL1. Congrats.

Rob13567 11-25-2018 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tateintx (Post 10368045)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...361616bab1.jpg Went to the dealer to see the color in person and had no intention of buying. Itís currently sitting in my garage! The lines of this car look unbelievable in this color.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More pics, considering getting a 19 zl1 and this is my top choice!

Ryanbabz71 11-26-2018 08:19 PM

I know its early but how is maintaining this color (scratches, dirt, etc). I am looking at getting a new truck early spring and its between two colors for me satin steel being one of them (GMC AT4 if chevy doesnt offer the 6.2 in the trailboss)

tateintx 11-26-2018 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryanbabz71 (Post 10369708)
I know its early but how is maintaining this color (scratches, dirt, etc). I am looking at getting a new truck early spring and its between two colors for me satin steel being one of them (GMC AT4 if chevy doesnt offer the 6.2 in the trailboss)



Only had the car two days but I plan on ceramic coating ASAP!

Iím a little jaded though....My previous car was black so anything is going to easier to maintain.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zap city 11-27-2018 05:29 AM

Really wish they added this color to the vette lineup. This would have been a great replacement for ceramic matrix grey IMO.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.