CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - New England (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=247)
-   -   Dealer Recomedaions for Preorder (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=612652)

XlexusTech 01-08-2023 07:13 AM

Dealer Recomedaions for Preorder

Live in NH, looking for a solid dealership to deal with within 200 miles of Southern NH.
Going to order a 2024 zl1 if I can. otherwise going to try to find a 23.

DamonZ28 01-08-2023 05:17 PM

I'd go through Becky if I was ordering new.

XlexusTech 01-17-2023 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamonZ28 (Post 11270342)

Apologies for my ignorance but who is Becky?

arpad_m 01-17-2023 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamonZ28 (Post 11270342)

Quote:

Originally Posted by XlexusTech (Post 11273575)
Apologies for my ignorance but who is Becky?

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=577941

DamonZ28 01-18-2023 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arpad_m (Post 11273586)

I thought I had just seen a thread with pics of her, from someone who recently picked up their car. Must have been an old thread. Does that same dealer still work with the forum? Looks like there's another person, JoeP, who may have taken over?

Weird that the forum still has her name in one of the banners at the top of the page.

DamonZ28 01-18-2023 10:54 AM

JoeP@TeamBeckyD is Becky's husband. Can contact him to order.

Newcastle 01-18-2023 11:12 AM

I believe Joe past away as well. Thats why DC is now checking orders.

DamonZ28 01-18-2023 11:25 AM

Oh wow. So sorry.

bootss 01-18-2023 01:26 PM

Good luck finding one! I got the run around while the dealer I used waited for allocations, finally just cancelled and shipped one in.

Bad 1LE 01-19-2023 03:43 AM

Not sure if they can get an allocation but talk to Davidson Chevrolet in Canton Ct and ask for Mike. I spent months and months, dealing with most of the dealers in NE trying to get into a 2SS. These guys were awesome. If they can get one, they will give you a fair, straight deal and they won't BS you. Small, multi-generation dealer that still tries to do right by thier customers. I know its a little further away, but for a $70k-ish purchase it might be worth your time. I paid less than msrp for my 2SS 1LE and luckily for me it somehow even got bult with the PDR option that had long been on constraint.

ember1205 01-19-2023 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad 1LE (Post 11273950)
Not sure if they can get an allocation but talk to Davidson Chevrolet in Canton Ct and ask for Mike. I spent months and months, dealing with most of the dealers in NE trying to get into a 2SS. These guys were awesome. If they can get one, they will give you a fair, straight deal and they won't BS you. Small, multi-generation dealer that still tries to do right by thier customers. I know its a little further away, but for a $70k-ish purchase it might be worth your time. I paid less than msrp for my 2SS 1LE and luckily for me it somehow even got bult with the PDR option that had long been on constraint.

Michael Davidson or Michael James? I believe the latter is the only one that deals with public sales and the former was ill the last time I knew.

I've bought from them and had a good experience, but their service manager (Philip Davidson) jerked me around with a couple of items including one with the Camaro. They sell a LOT of Corvettes, but they are a niche Business dealer otherwise.

Bad 1LE 01-19-2023 03:19 PM

I worked with Mike James. They didn't know me from Adam and they treated me really good. One of the best experiences I've had other than buying cars off people I personally know. On the flip side I was an easy customer and it was a quick easy sale. I didn't have any issues come up, so I wouldn't be able to comment on any other aspect besides the sales end of it.

Bad 1LE 01-19-2023 03:26 PM

Phillip Davidson called me when my car arrived at the dealership to let me know Mike was on vaca for another day or so. He wanted to be sure on how I wanted the car prepped. I had them leave the spoiler ends off and he offered to write a check to my local body shop if I decided I wasn't comfortable putting them on. He was pleasant on the phone and seemed to understand how some of us feel about our cars. I had a friend haul the car to me a few days after finishing the sale and everything was just in order and easy. I never waited for anything other than the car to actually get to the dealership.

Chevyfan1LE 01-23-2023 10:48 AM

Have you tried the obvious choice in your area? MacMulkin?