CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   V6 LGX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   2022 V6 Cold Air Intake? (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603125)

TX12Camaro 03-09-2022 11:34 AM

2022 V6 Cold Air Intake?

Hello all. Been awhile but I'm back as I just bought a 2022 model with the 3.6L V6 and am looking for a Cold Air Intake and not having much luck so far. I see several for 2020 and 2021 models but nothing for the 2022 models. I would assume that anything that fits a 2020 or 2021 model would fit a 2022?

Does anyone know of a specific make or brand that makes one for the 2022 V6?

Thanks!

HCI2000SS 03-09-2022 12:03 PM

I'd just call the company of the CAI that you're looking at. As far as I know it should be the same

TX12Camaro 03-09-2022 12:15 PM

K&N said the 2022 model is not "authorized" for the part number that fits the 2020 and 2021. I don't know if that's just CYA lingo or it actually wouldn't be compatible.

HCI2000SS 03-09-2022 01:08 PM

Yeah who knows. I'd try others like AFE, Cold Air Inductions, etc..

TX12Camaro 03-16-2022 08:54 AM

Just an update. I tried reaching out to Cold Air Inductions -- https://www.coldairinductions.com/ - not once, but twice and got zero response. I guess either they're out of business; have no customer service team; or just don't care to answer pre-support questions.

Banjovie 06-24-2022 02:35 PM

I have installed the AFE Momentum Gt...with TB spacer. If anyone lives in California...like I do.. I ordered the intake & spacer and it showed up. I installed it with the aux plug out....I didn't Like it, felt " weak in the low rpm. I removed the intake... for about a week...disappointed. I decided then to reinstall it with the TB spacer and this time I left the plug in BINGO ! That was it for my LGX. Now it feels like it has more low end. More fun to drive in town, with this combo you wont need a Vitesse throttle controller. The off line flat spot is gone replaced with smooth torque. I'm really happy with this combo, feels like it improves torque when I accelerate compared to before I installed those parts.

Rainmens 06-30-2022 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banjovie (Post 11191407)
I have installed the AFE Momentum Gt...with TB spacer. If anyone lives in California...like I do.. I ordered the intake & spacer and it showed up. I installed it with the aux plug out....I didn't Like it, felt " weak in the low rpm. I removed the intake... for about a week...disappointed. I decided then to reinstall it with the TB spacer and this time I left the plug in BINGO ! That was it for my LGX. Now it feels like it has more low end. More fun to drive in town, with this combo you wont need a Vitesse throttle controller. The off line flat spot is gone replaced with smooth torque. I'm really happy with this combo, feels like it improves torque when I accelerate compared to before I installed those parts.

Lmao, bruh you are bold as ****. How you gonna scam me and still post on here. Fyi members, this guy took my $ and never sent the intake he has for sale in the classifieds. Can i get an admin to ban this clown and his ip address?

LT1ornothing 06-30-2022 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainmens (Post 11194033)
Lmao, bruh you are bold as ****. How you gonna scam me and still post on here. Fyi members, this guy took my $ and never sent the intake he has for sale in the classifieds. Can i get an admin to ban this clown and his ip address?

:laugh: The whopping total of 8 posts was definitely not a giant red flag. :clap:

Rainmens 06-30-2022 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1LEornothing (Post 11194060)
:laugh: The whopping total of 8 posts was definitely not a giant red flag. :clap:

Ya gotta start somewhere... ive got less.

LT1ornothing 06-30-2022 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainmens (Post 11194062)
Ya gotta start somewhere... ive got less.

You would think that a low post count member selling something would be slightly suspect, would it not? :crazy:

Rainmens 06-30-2022 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1LEornothing (Post 11194065)
You would think that a low post count member selling something would be slightly suspect, would it not? :crazy:

What are you trying to prove? Yes, it was suspicious (ive been on car forums for 15 years) and yes i got scammed. Fortunately my bank gave my money back and now I want the douche banned... what's the issue?

LT1ornothing 06-30-2022 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainmens (Post 11194067)
What are you trying to prove? Yes, it was suspicious (ive been on car forums for 15 years) and yes i got scammed. Fortunately my bank gave my money back and now I want the douche banned... what's the issue?

No issues at all, he is just as guilty of being a deceitful seller as you are of being gullible buyer. At least the bank got you off the hook. Good luck with the ban.
:laughabove:

SomeGeoffGuy 06-30-2022 10:41 PM

Sounds like he is putting the money back into getting a new cold air intake! Not like he is buying drugs or something worthless. It's just nice he is using the stolen money to support Camaro vendors.

-Geoff