CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   Military Discount (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=512813)

DarkFangz1100 11-08-2017 10:51 AM

Military Discount

So, after a little bump with a company of bad information. I decided to email the prominent companies that are talked about on the forum for I4 support. This is the current list of companies I have emailed and awaiting response from on whether they support Active Duty Members and Veterans. If you want to add more to the list you can PM the companies name and I'll email them or you can email them and let me know I hope to see the list grow greatly.

ZZPerformance - 5% Military Discount...They request that you email them from a ".mil" email.
Phastek Performance - Email them with your government email in the comment or email them a copy of your DD214.
Oracle - 15% Military Discount off retail items....call their store at 1-800-407-5776, speak with one of our sales team representatives and mention you are with the military or a veteran to receive the discount.
RPI Designs - 5% Military discount...you can PM me for the code or you can email RPI to obtain it....I will not be posting it on the forums due to not everyone being military/veteran.
Anderson Composites - Does not have a military discount so they do not compete with their dealers. Their dealers are allowed 10% off however they do not have a list of all their dealers.
PK Auto Designs - Military/Veteran Discount is available. They require some form of identification signifying service/discharge.
BMR Suspension - Awaiting reply from BMR on procedures.
Texas Speed - Awaiting reply from Texas Speed on procedures.
JacFab - 10% Off contact Jason for more information.
6LE Designs - Military Discount is available....currently it's listed with the Sponsor30..that is given for the IROC-Z.
ACS Composites - 4% Discount to Military, Marines, Police, Fire, Ambulances...
RPD Motorsports - Email dynosteve@rdpmotorsport.com ...discount depends on item

Mishimoto - No word yet
West Coast Camaro - No word yet
Diode Dynamic - No word yet
Gen5DIY - No word yet
American Authority - No word yet
Extreme Dimensions - No word yet
Injen - No word yet

bybcous 11-08-2017 11:29 AM

Bmr, and texas speed offer a discount

DarkFangz1100 11-08-2017 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bybcous (Post 9968169)
Bmr, and texas speed offer a discount

Thank you, I have contacted both on what their procedures are.

Jason@JacFab 11-08-2017 12:06 PM

Although I really don't have anything that pertains to the i4 officially for sale yet, JacFab has always offered a 10% discount to military personnel on anything I sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarkFangz1100 11-08-2017 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason@ (Post 9968251)
Although I really don't have anything that pertains to the i4 officially for sale yet, JacFab has always offered a 10% discount to military personnel on anything I sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Added to the list sir.

BomberCamaro 11-08-2017 01:08 PM

Diode Dynamics offered me a discount on sidemarkers, and RPI did not offer any. Back years ago I made a large purchase with Texas Speed ($3500) and they offered free shipping.

bybcous 11-08-2017 01:22 PM

Acs composite does not offer a military discount. I tried when i got my spoiler. They are not even us based.

DarkFangz1100 11-08-2017 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BomberCamaro (Post 9968360)
Diode Dynamics offered me a discount on sidemarkers, and RPI did not offer any. Back years ago I made a large purchase with Texas Speed ($3500) and they offered free shipping.

I'm sorry to hear about this I sent you a PM with the military discount code....:/ hope it helps out next time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bybcous (Post 9968384)
Acs composite does not offer a military discount. I tried when i got my spoiler. They are not even us based.

I honestly forgot they were up in Quebec.....

Buzzberd6 11-10-2017 02:27 PM

Not sure whether they have the active duty discount you're looking for but I was just on American Authority's site and they are having a Veterans day sale, 20% off. Free USA shipping too.

I came very close to buying a set their ZL1 style side skirts. Would have if I hadn't just bought new tires.

https://www.americanauthority.com/collections/camaro

DarkFangz1100 11-10-2017 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzberd6 (Post 9971124)
Not sure whether they have the active duty discount you're looking for but I was just on American Authority's site and they are having a Veterans day sale, 20% off. Free USA shipping too.

I came very close to buying a set their ZL1 style side skirts. Would have if I hadn't just bought new tires.

https://www.americanauthority.com/collections/camaro

That's my current problem...can't buy new parts till I buy new tires...

DarkFangz1100 11-20-2017 10:57 AM

Updated - 11/20/2017

Evil-Bee-NH 11-20-2017 11:41 AM

Just gonna point out you can buy most everything on here and then some between both Phastek Performance and RDP Store for a military discount. I mean you could pay Mishimoto 330 for a coolant overflow tank or go buy it from RDP or Phastek for 240 and add a military discount. Makes listing individual manufacturers kinda obsolete in many ways.

DarkFangz1100 11-20-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH (Post 9982385)
Just gonna point out you can buy most everything on here and then some between both Phastek Performance and RDP Store for a military discount. I mean you could pay Mishimoto 330 for a coolant overflow tank or go buy it from RDP or Phastek for 240 and add a military discount. Makes listing individual manufacturers kinda obsolete in many ways.

Yeah, I know but some companies I talked to stated that they can't discount certain items due to having a cap for their sellers as well.

kropscamaro16 11-22-2017 11:46 AM

Extreme offers military discount but its the same as forum discount lol ask me how i know?