CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=297)
-   -   AACStyle Complaint (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=443413)

Chaotic73 03-07-2016 05:20 PM

AACStyle Complaint

10 Attachment(s)
So I ordered a set of the RS Camaro P13W 24W HID kit and received a buld that was well bent see first 4 pics. So I reached out to them and requested a replacement and after several email back and forth they agreed to send me a replacement and send the defective one back after I get the new one. Well I received the new one today and that one is just as bent as the first. So I call them this time complaining and they ask for me to email them some pics, so I dent them the last 6 pics below. about 30 minuets later I get this response and this is the exact quote from the email, "Thank you for your pictures provided. We have checked our 3000K bulbs are they are all the same. This should not affect the light output of the bulb. However, our 4300K bulbs do not have any bents to them. Should you wish to exchange them for the 4300K instead feel free to let me know so we can arrange this for you.". Really that's there response, you have to be kidding me, why is the other bulb I got not bent? For $230 i expect to get a quality product.

Ron_MA 03-08-2016 04:43 AM

That is absurd man. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. It obviously shouldn't be bent.. These guys are awful when it comes to customer service. And your paying top dollar for the bulbs as you said. They should be perfect

Chaotic73 03-08-2016 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron_MA (Post 8953024)
That is absurd man. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. It obviously shouldn't be bent.. These guys are awful when it comes to customer service. And your paying top dollar for the bulbs as you said. They should be perfect

I know and there response is so unprofessional. They charge $69 per bulb for these piece of crap bulbs I got. They are way over priced, nothing but cheap crap, never again will I deal with them.

bigwayne3000 03-08-2016 11:37 PM

I've always heard issues about AAC on here plus everything seemed way too pricey so I refuse to deal with them.

rwhxk3 03-09-2016 03:17 AM

I just sent in my oracle side marker and reverse light for warranty replacement. Waiting on getting them back now. I haven't really had any problems with them as of yet.

derek1387 03-09-2016 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rwhxk3 (Post 8955263)
I just sent in my oracle side marker and reverse light for warranty replacement. Waiting on getting them back now. I haven't really had any problems with them as of yet.

Except for having to send them in for warranty replacement, no problems?

Chaotic73 03-09-2016 05:35 AM

I can understand have a bad batch of bulbs, but how about some quality control and telling me that this will not affect the light output is just idiotic.

rwhxk3 03-09-2016 11:48 AM

No problems as of yet. Both pieces had 2 year warranty and both were just about out of warranty by a week or two. I'm hoping they arrive today.

As for quality of lights, the reverse light went out a month after I installed it. And the LEDs in the sidemarker went out a day after I installed. I just never got around to pulling the bumper off to send them in. :lazy:

ELIC1 03-09-2016 12:55 PM

they are hit or miss... its all a crap shoot with them...

sherob 03-09-2016 01:06 PM

"Thank you for your pictures provided. We have checked our 3000K bulbs are they are all the same. This should not affect the light output of the bulb. However, our 4300K bulbs do not have any bents to them. Should you wish to exchange them for the 4300K instead feel free to let me know so we can arrange this for you.". :pound:

This company just "creams cusomer serbice"! :clap:

mickss 03-09-2016 01:09 PM

This should tell you all you need to know about their BBB rating.
http://www.bbb.org/new-orleans/busin...e-la-18009737/

ELIC1 03-09-2016 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickss (Post 8956186)
This should tell you all you need to know about their BBB rating.
http://www.bbb.org/new-orleans/busin...e-la-18009737/

WOW i new they where bad but not like that thanks :clap2:

davesnever 03-09-2016 06:14 PM

Yup never been a fan, just for the fact that they are reselling alot of cheap stuff from China and asking a lot more and claiming USA merchant so you think you are getting better quality.I have researched alot of their LED halos and controllers and they all originate from Chinese suppliers,might as well buy direct from the chinese and save yourself more than half the money lol!

CamaroI 03-09-2016 06:27 PM

I think it depends on who your talking with at AAC. Ask for Melissa she has been nothing but helpful and understanding with products I have ordered. I have been using AAC since 2010 with no significant problems at all. Its safe to say I prob have more AAC products than most.