CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   6th gen Camaro 1LE (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=296)
-   -   Any 1LE owners using quick jacks? (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=537577)

MATTY-1LE 08-30-2018 06:04 PM

Any 1LE owners using quick jacks?

1 Attachment(s)
Any of my fellow 1LE brethren using these quick jacks?

I saw someone on youtube using one and i immediately fell in love. I have never heard of these things. I'm probably late to the scene, but glad i know they are an option now.

https://www.quickjack.com/

Chocolate Apocalypse 08-30-2018 06:36 PM

I actually just sold mine but will probably be getting another pair before too long. They're pretty awesome if, like me, you cant put a lift in your garage or just want something portable. Have the lift pads on the 1LE and they worked like a charm.

Dave-ROR 08-30-2018 07:30 PM

I have a set with the DC pump (so I can use it at the track without worrying about power). However I haven't used it on the Camaro yet because UPS lost the extensions. I bought the smaller SLX-5000 so I could use it more easily on the smaller cars too.

BTW use code "MONEY" for $100 off (put it in the 'Where did you hear about us?' field).

Boost Creep 08-30-2018 07:33 PM

I've used mine several times so far. Oil change, diff fluid change. Just to make cleaning the wheels and calipers after washing the car a little easier.
Will be doing another oil change, swapping out the pads, and rotation in a couple weeks.

Had it about two months.

Pollock 08-30-2018 08:54 PM

I measured and the quick jacks do not make it to the factory pinch weld points. So how are you using one?

And using flat top jack stands and a low profile jack it only takes but a few minutes to get it up on all 4s.

KS1LE 08-30-2018 09:46 PM

Love mine. Great option if you don’t have the room for a full size lift.

Ryanbabz71 08-30-2018 10:04 PM

I just got mine a few weeks ago

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7fe9907d95.jpg

Ryan B.

Dave-ROR 08-30-2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pollock (Post 10298469)
I measured and the quick jacks do not make it to the factory pinch weld points. So how are you using one?

And using flat top jack stands and a low profile jack it only takes but a few minutes to get it up on all 4s.

The extended ones (or standard with the extensions) should just barely fit based on others comments on it.. I can confirm once UPS finds my extensions or bendpak sends out new ones.

Chocolate Apocalypse 08-30-2018 11:18 PM

I used the extended pads with zl1addons lift pads, worked like a charm.

Boost Creep 08-31-2018 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pollock (Post 10298469)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave-ROR (Post 10298545)
The extended ones (or standard with the extensions) should just barely fit based on others comments on it.. I can confirm once UPS finds my extensions or bendpak sends out new ones.

Yes, mines the extended model.
Have to put the ZL1addons bolt on lift pads as close together as possible.

Using a floor jack and stands is impossible in my small garage. The quick jack stores under the car, I just pull it out and lift the car. When done, just push it back under.

Lethal Z 08-31-2018 07:10 AM

I plan on getting one of these for a holiday gift to myself. I have been using either my raceramps or a floor jack, and they are just too limiting. This thing looks great and the 21" lift height it's definitely more than I am getting from the raceramps.

This is the one I plan on getting; BL-5000EXT Car Lift

Bad Anvil Garage 08-31-2018 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lethal Z (Post 10298658)
I plan on getting one of these for a holiday gift to myself. I have been using either my raceramps or a floor jack, and they are just too limiting. This thing looks great and the 21" lift height it's definitely more than I am getting from the raceramps.

This is the one I plan on getting; BL-5000EXT Car Lift

Me too! :biggrin:

mikem2104 08-31-2018 08:46 AM

i have the BL7000-ext and love it. reaches the lift points without issue. a tool that will last me many many many years

Lethal Z 08-31-2018 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave-ROR (Post 10298394)
I have a set with the DC pump (so I can use it at the track without worrying about power). However I haven't used it on the Camaro yet because UPS lost the extensions. I bought the smaller SLX-5000 so I could use it more easily on the smaller cars too.

BTW use code "MONEY" for $100 off (put it in the 'Where did you hear about us?' field).

That field is a drop down with specific options, you can not enter your own word.