CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   All 6th Gen Camaro Order Status Requests & List of Status Codes (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415251)

BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy 07-09-2015 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaM (Post 8524604)
wow this dealership is right up the street from Columbus Ohio I could make that drive. I wonder if the folks at Becky know Ronald Delma


Columbus is a piece of cake!!! I'll pick you up if you
need a ride here!! I don't know Ronald Delma :confused:

DanaM 07-09-2015 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet (Post 8524632)
Columbus is a piece of cake!!! I'll pick you up if you
need a ride here!! I don't know Ronald Delma :confused:

Awesome. I am in. Ronald Elma goes around to different large dealerships around the country does training and motivation and stuff like that good friend of mine whole family's been in the car business all their lives and I was always close with the sister Dawn download. I think one time when I was looking for a truck a used truck Ronnie mentioned a couple of places up there in Michigan and I think your dealership might have been one of them that's why I asked.

Thanks!

BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy 07-09-2015 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaM (Post 8524680)
Awesome. I am in. Ronald Elma goes around to different large dealerships around the country does training and motivation and stuff like that good friend of mine whole family's been in the car business all their lives and I was always close with the sister Dawn download. I think one time when I was looking for a truck a used truck Ronnie mentioned a couple of places up there in Michigan and I think your dealership might have been one of them that's why I asked.

Thanks!

:thumbsup:

...you jogged my memory...
I remember Ron...
worked with another gentleman that we have for training.

........
It will be My Pleasure to Help You!!..:thumbup:



:becky:

Becky

OldJedi 07-09-2015 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajp (Post 8524237)
How does it work if you have a trade in?

What was the cost to ship?

Becky is one of those rare people in the auto dealership world that is not only extremely knowledgeable but also one of the nicest people you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. She is deeply honest and will do whatever it takes to make you happy with your car. The 2015 Corvette pictured above was delivered to our home after our initial attempt to have it delivered at the National Corvette Museum during the 20th Anniversary last year fell apart. Whatever the problem, Becky will find a solution.

The rest of the staff at Rodgers is just as nice. Maureen will track down any part that you might need and Joe is just as nice as your best friend. Obviously, I highly recommend Rodgers Chevrolet for your new car needs. Hopefully they will all be back at CamaroFest again this year, but if you decide to challenge Becky on the track, beware she is very, very good. Don't say I did not warn you!

Sledgehammer70 07-23-2015 05:27 PM

First order number: SSRG8J

Considered a Preliminary order number on the documents provided to me.

huggercamaro21 07-23-2015 05:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my order sheet.

laborsmith 07-23-2015 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledgehammer70 (Post 8549190)
First order number: SSRG8J

Considered a Preliminary order number on the documents provided to me.

They are all a preliminary order whether entered before the start of production or at the end.

This number will follow the build all the way to the very end: it will be on the infamous Window Sticker when one takes delivery.

Enjoy the roller coaster ride, it is great fun and quite enervating. (Real word but who knows what it means?)

Laborsmith

DBNSSNH 07-24-2015 08:21 AM

weakened or deprived of energy...:focus:

BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy 07-24-2015 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledgehammer70 (Post 8549190)
First order number: SSRG8J

Considered a Preliminary order number on the documents provided to me.



:wave:

1100 Status


....Let the Fun Begin!!!

:becky:

DBNSSNH 07-24-2015 09:09 AM

Cool Sledge!


Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet (Post 8550026)
:wave:

1100 Status


....Let the Fun Begin!!!

:becky:

Becky, I want to play again :biggrin:

BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy 07-24-2015 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBNSSNH (Post 8550101)
Cool Sledge!




Becky, I want to play again :biggrin:

Let's do It!...:thumbsup:

:becky:

Becky

SSport16 07-24-2015 10:10 AM

Order has been placed! Woo hoo!
Order #SSSPJV

BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy 07-24-2015 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSport16 (Post 8550233)
Order has been placed! Woo hoo!
Order #SSSPJV

:wave:

1100 Status

...Order is created...
..............................

Orders will begin being placed mid August.

Everything will be 1100 till then...:pop2:


Congrats on your order!

:becky:

Becky

SSport16 07-24-2015 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet (Post 8550244)
:wave:

1100 Status

...Order is created...
..............................

Orders will begin being placed mid August.

Everything will be 1100 till then...:pop2:


Congrats on your order!

:becky:

Becky

Awesome! Thanks so much for the update! Can't wait now...you are a great asset and I am sure I can speak for all of us here, you are very appreciated here, not many dealers/people out there like you!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.