Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Got my Camera ready.... what do you want to see? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18600)

2Muchmark 04-14-2009 09:58 PM

Got my Camera ready.... what do you want to see?

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting REALLY hopeful now. My dealer says my Silver 2SS should be in my next week. I will be bringing a camera & A friend with me when I pick her up.

What kind of pictures do you want?

Dealer pics? First ignition pics? Interior? Reaction shots? Everything? Nothing? Video only?

I will probably be picking up the car with my GF. The only thing is, I take GREAT pictures, and she takes terrible ones. So either I take GREAT pictures of her picking up the car (she's cute!) and don't have any fun, or she takes lousy pictures of me grinning from ear to ear.

What shall it be?

AirGoya 04-14-2009 10:04 PM

You pick up the car. This is what YOU have been waiting for. I think you should enjoy the experience as much as possible by not worrying about what pictures to get.

LosXC451 04-14-2009 10:26 PM

just wait until you get the chance...your probably gonna get there and forget about the pictures anyways because youve probably waited for 3 years like the rest of us :thumbup:

Hylton 04-14-2009 10:39 PM

A couple of 50 footers would be nice (rubber on road).

cam2fst4u 04-14-2009 10:43 PM

Everything. Anything. Video. Audio

THE EVIL TW1N 04-14-2009 10:45 PM

hopefully you didn't jinx yourself with this thread and the car actually takes longer to come in.

SScattergunSS 04-15-2009 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirGoya (Post 406424)
You pick up the car. This is what YOU have been waiting for. I think you should enjoy the experience as much as possible by not worrying about what pictures to get.

:thumbsup:

I agree, screw us...this is your BIG DAY!!! Just be sure to have somebody take a picture (or several pictures, to be sure at least one of 'em turns out great) of both you and your woman IN your car as you're getting ready to drive off...you'll always have those photos of the two of you sharing the experience together!

P.S. Remember to recharge the battery in your camera the night before!!! :chevy:

Punk_rider 04-15-2009 04:20 AM

1/ A picture of your girlfriend
2/ Could you do something like first person view of what can be seen when the driver looks over his shoulders .... i mean the pillar view has been reported to be horrible, I'd like to see what you actually can see when for instance you wanna change lines on the highway or wanna park your car (meaning right and left views)
3/ what can be seen in the interior mirror
4/ revving sound

thx

Hoss 04-15-2009 05:20 AM

Don't worry about us the first day take some pictures with your smiling face with that new Camaro. Break that motor in change the oil and I would like a video including sights and sounds of your new hot rod with the traction control turned off burning rubber. Outside the Carmaro and inside view and sound too. :popcorn:

Well you asked!!!!

2Muchmark 04-15-2009 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE EVIL TW1N (Post 406534)
hopefully you didn't jinx yourself with this thread and the car actually takes longer to come in.

Hahahaha... I know... now I'm worried... !

Everyone else: Will do, gentlemen! Or I will do my best at least....

Mark

jimmyallgm 04-15-2009 07:14 AM

Mark, whats your car number?? im curious thanks

GRM RPR 04-15-2009 07:16 AM

Dude...have your friend take the pictures so you CAN ENJOY THE MOMENT!

camarorick 04-15-2009 07:26 AM

Depending on what time in the day, I could take your photos :D Besides, I can't wait to see what my car will look like !!!......

Silver Streak 04-15-2009 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRM RPR (Post 406895)
Dude...have your friend take the pictures so you CAN ENJOY THE MOMENT!

:word:

That is a great idea. It is always best to have a friend around when making a car deal anyways! :w00t:

BTW congrats!