CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   Official 2023 Chevrolet Camaro Production Numbers Breakdown by Trim Level (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=624044)

The Camaro Cave 03-12-2024 10:53 AM

Official 2023 Chevrolet Camaro Production Numbers Breakdown by Trim Level

1 Attachment(s)
Great news guys we have the Official 2023 Model Year Total Production Numbers for the @Chevrolet #Camaro based on each trim level both coupe and convertible! 3x the number of vehicle built in 2023 as were built for the final 2024 model year. Crazy to think about the total numbers. Also remember next weekend March 16th at 8:00 pm EST we will be interviewing Scott "the FbodFather" Settlemire! You can view the video below with the full numbers!

https://youtu.be/8Uf9o3Ob64g

LeonardS 03-12-2024 11:27 AM

Post the numbers here so they are available in the future.

split_bumper 03-12-2024 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeonardS (Post 11410862)
Post the numbers here so they are available in the future.

This TamaroTave is just looking for clicks to help his youtube. We already have the listings of numbers and cars, USA and Canada based. Nothing new to see here.

LeonardS 03-12-2024 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by split_bumper (Post 11410906)
This TamaroTave is just looking for clicks to help his youtube. We already have the listings of numbers and cars, USA and Canada based. Nothing new to see here.

:happy0180: I didn’t click on it and I don’t watch his videos. No clicks here:thumbup:

The Camaro Cave 03-13-2024 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeonardS (Post 11410913)
:happy0180: I didn’t click on it and I don’t watch his videos. No clicks here:thumbup:

We are just hear to bring everyone the most accurate information from the GM achieves that is not listed on this site, something that the admins would like us to add of course. happy to bring real information to the Camaro community, no hatred here from our fellow Camaro owners and followers. We will be bringing more of the official numbers from GM to all years and trims and breakdowns of interiors to for the 2024 model year as everything we post is verified from the GM achieves, no guessing, and no wrong information from our page of course. If there is will get corrected right away. But being Camaro owners for over 35 years we appreciate the community and only want the best for our fellow brethren. Making it easier for owners to find their numbers on their cars and getting them their production numbers on request without making a dime off them. Here to help that is all. Look forward to more discussions and Camaro content coming your way. As always thanks for the commentary and will take it into advisement.

LeonardS 03-13-2024 10:51 AM

So you are saying that you make no money off of your YouTube channel? If that’s true, I may look it up. If you are click baiting us, then I have no interest as all the numbers are available on this site.

The Camaro Cave 03-13-2024 10:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeonardS (Post 11411151)
So you are saying that you make no money off of your YouTube channel? If that’s true, I may look it up. If you are click baiting us, then I have no interest as all the numbers are available on this site.

All the official numbers are not totally on this site as of yet and we have helped provide the site with more details and more coming for every option and package. Each one we posted we have included photos from GM directly.

LeonardS 03-13-2024 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Camaro Cave (Post 11411152)
All the official numbers are not totally on this site as of yet and we have helped provide the site with more details and more coming for every option and package. Each one we posted we have included photos from GM directly.

You skipped my first question? And if you are trying to help the Camaro Community, put your information on this page and ask for it to be a sticky.

Big Lou 1le 03-13-2024 06:19 PM

Don’t be such a jackass. If you don’t want to watch his videos or subscribe then don’t. Who cares if he is making money on his channel.
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeonardS (Post 11411159)
You skipped my first question? And if you are trying to help the Camaro Community, put your information on this page and ask for it to be a sticky.

arpad_m 03-13-2024 07:20 PM

Honestly, I don't think they signed a contract and would be required to provide us with anything, they don't owe us any free contributions. If he wants to promote their channel with these numbers, it's their business and their channel, and nobody is kept at gunpoint to watch these videos.

On a related note, however, it's absolutely, pathetically ridiculous that every single "query" for these aggregations has to be "submitted" to GM with a nice begging note, in the hope someone will be gracious enough to run it on their backend (that has raw data on every single freaking nut and bolt that goes into each vehicle) and throw us a single aggregation.

Why can't we get the proper, fully detailed trim and option level data, something similar to what our friend raidator tirelessly scraped and collated using the VIN based window sticker API in the "Unofficial Build Numbers 2020-2024" thread? Is this info some Big and Severely Consequential Secret that GM has to safeguard lest Ford or Stellantis figures out, say, how many Camaros were made in 2021 that had the PDR option?

(Actually, now that I typed this out, it might well be considered secret info... I'm reminded of the time back in one of my previous careers when I worked briefly as a contractor for Ford, and they even had their own custom dictionary of their special automotive terms...)

LeonardS 03-13-2024 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Lou 1le (Post 11411269)
Don’t be such a jackass. If you don’t want to watch his videos or subscribe then don’t. Who cares if he is making money on his channel.

Ok, BIG LOU. :smm7:

LeonardS 03-13-2024 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arpad_m (Post 11411287)
Honestly, I don't think they signed a contract and would be required to provide us with anything, they don't owe us any free contributions. If he wants to promote their channel with these numbers, it's their business and their channel, and nobody is kept at gunpoint to watch these videos.

On a related note, however, it's absolutely, pathetically ridiculous that every single "query" for these aggregations has to be "submitted" to GM with a nice begging note, in the hope someone will be gracious enough to run it on their backend (that has raw data on every single freaking nut and bolt that goes into each vehicle) and throw us a single aggregation.

Why can't we get the proper, fully detailed trim and option level data, something similar to what our friend raidator tirelessly scraped and collated using the VIN based window sticker API in the "Unofficial Build Numbers 2020-2024" thread? Is this info some Big and Severely Consequential Secret that GM has to safeguard lest Ford or Stellantis figures out, say, how many Camaros were made in 2021 that had the PDR option?

(Actually, now that I typed this out, it might well be considered secret info... I'm reminded of the time back in one of my previous careers when I worked briefly as a contractor for Ford, and they even had their own custom dictionary of their special automotive terms...)

I thought you had to be a sponsor to self promote your business on this site. His YouTube is a business and he is promoting it. He also acts like he is all about helping the Camaro community, but he doesn’t want to share the information unless you watch his videos.

Tim D 05-05-2024 03:55 PM

How rare is a 23 Camaro 1ss 1le 6 speed in radiant red. Just wondering if anybody knows the numbers Thanks!

split_bumper 05-06-2024 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim D (Post 11423074)
How rare is a 23 Camaro 1ss 1le 6 speed in radiant red. Just wondering if anybody knows the numbers Thanks!

45 of them.

73 autos with 1LE