CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction Discussions (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   LT4 Supercharger Option (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=490895)

S&B RC Speedway 04-10-2017 02:06 PM

LT4 Supercharger Option

It's been a journey to say the least. I own a white 2016 SS Camaro that I knew I wanted to supercharge. After exhaustive research knowing my goals and Factory look I was after I went ahead and pulled the trigger and bought all necessary items to complete the build with an LT4 Supercharger. I have been following ADM Performance due to their success around this exact build. Andy at ADM sold me the parts necessary to make the swap happen. My friend and I tackled this job at my house over the last few weekends and we are in final stages of getting everything buttoned up and throwing a tune on.
One thing that came to be a great surprise was ADM Performance and Andy. They have supported us throughout the entire build from start to finish. When I say support anything we have asked about we have gotten immediate response with detailed text and images to support stages of build. I am a huge believer that support on the backside of the sale leads to additional sales from same buyer. I would and will continue to buy from ADM - hats off to Andy for not only selling but SUPPORTING his products:thanks:. Anyone thinking about LT4 Supercharger on your Camaro its such a clean install. I will share pics over next week and also share my driving impressions.

MR 45TH 04-10-2017 02:39 PM

That's awesome! I always like reading post like this :thumb:

toro1966 04-10-2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S&B RC Speedway (Post 9664811)
It's been a journey to say the least. I own a white 2016 SS Camaro that I knew I wanted to supercharge. After exhaustive research knowing my goals and Factory look I was after I went ahead and pulled the trigger and bought all necessary items to complete the build with an LT4 Supercharger. I have been following ADM Performance due to their success around this exact build. Andy at ADM sold me the parts necessary to make the swap happen. My friend and I tackled this job at my house over the last few weekends and we are in final stages of getting everything buttoned up and throwing a tune on.
One thing that came to be a great surprise was ADM Performance and Andy. They have supported us throughout the entire build from start to finish. When I say support anything we have asked about we have gotten immediate response with detailed text and images to support stages of build. I am a huge believer that support on the backside of the sale leads to additional sales from same buyer. I would and will continue to buy from ADM - hats off to Andy for not only selling but SUPPORTING his products:thanks:. Anyone thinking about LT4 Supercharger on your Camaro its such a clean install. I will share pics over next week and also share my driving impressions.

Would you mind sharing your cost for all of the parts? Who is doing the tune? ADM?

Hawk397 04-10-2017 05:44 PM

I went and "interviewed" Andy a couple weeks ago - he will be putting that kit on my car at the end of the month.

I've been around a lot of shops in this industry for a long time - you experience doesn't surprise me at all with Andy. First class person and business all the way. He took me in the back and walked me through all the factory OE parts he stocked to build this kit, nothing left unattended with attention to detail. There has only been one shop in the past 20 years I'd let work on my car - now I have two. Looking forward to leaving my baby in his hands.

If your inclined to do the work yourself, you can't go wrong with his all GM kit.

Mark

DFW1LE 04-10-2017 06:13 PM

Came to the same conclusion as Hawk after my visit with Andy!

DiGiam 04-10-2017 09:33 PM

I've got an LT4 supercharger for sale if anyone is looking. Sorry. Shameless plug..lol. It is a great way to get supercharged

SGDM 04-11-2017 06:57 AM

Welcome to the club fellas, I sure do love mine and I ran an 11.2 this weekend...getting closer to 10s.

toro1966 04-11-2017 07:01 PM

I am guessing the answer is no - but is there a manual or instruction set on how to install the LT4 kit?

Bow Tie Affair 04-11-2017 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGDM (Post 9666092)
Welcome to the club fellas, I sure do love mine and I ran an 11.2 this weekend...getting closer to 10s.

Do you have a catch can installed?

jeffm4688 04-12-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toro1966 (Post 9665004)
Would you mind sharing your cost for all of the parts? Who is doing the tune? ADM?

I have the same kit basically and I had my tune done by jeremy @ fasterproms on the 4th of this month. I've since put 2000+ miles on the car and absolutely love it.

I can share my cost as I just bought the same kit from andy a few weeks ago. I'm in 53XX shipped to my door for everything that was required from fuel lines to coolant lines.

Install took about two days working maybe 6HR a day. Andy was very helpful during install for any/all questions we had & we did end up having a few as there isn't much documentation/diagrams on these cars out there.

SGDM 04-12-2017 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bow Tie Affair (Post 9667643)
Do you have a catch can installed?

No sir I do not, there is not a place to install lines on the LT4 SC.

Bow Tie Affair 04-13-2017 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGDM (Post 9670217)
No sir I do not, there is not a place to install lines on the LT4 SC.

Thank You for the reply. I was looking at this one for my ZL1.

https://www.mightymousesolutions.com...ge/c7-z06-mild

mariojmoe 04-13-2017 03:36 PM

In the future I would definitely take my car to Andy. I haven't been to his shop but due to dumb luck he contributed to my build and his knowledge and advice was handed to me through someone else. Pride is a son of a *itch is all I can say (on my part).