CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=297)
-   -   RDP Motorsport, Thanks (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=515415)

KyBoy 12-05-2017 04:46 PM

RDP Motorsport, Thanks

I've been buying exhausts from RDP for the wife's and my Camaro since we got the 50th. I first purchased a Borla 60606 and 11924 for our 50th Anniversary. Transaction went smoothly. I installed the exhaust.

Next, I purchased the Borla 60609 and 11923 for the Garnet 1SS. Transaction went smoothly. I installed the exhaust.

Then, I wanted louder for my car. So I purchased Kooks long tube headers with off-road connection pipes. Kooks 2260H410. I installed the headers.

All bought at the lowest price I could find anywhere on the web.

So now I needed a tune for the headers. I contacted DynoSteve. He assured me that he could remote tune me to my satisfaction and create custom tunes if I altered or added to my modifications. To a certain extent, of course.

I purchased the SCT Bullydog BDX tuner from RDP. Few days later I received the tuner in the mail. Emailed my stock tune file to Steve and within a few minutes i was in the car loading a custom tune!

Goodbye CEL! Steve sent me another tune that really woke the car up.

I don't have crazy mods on the car, GMPP CAI and full exhaust is the extent so a super technical tune is not needed.

I'm totally satisfied with all my dealings with RDP Motorsport and would definitely recommend to anyone.

Thanks RDP!

Ssvertlife 02-23-2019 03:50 PM

Did you install the headers your self?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyBoy (Post 9999669)
I've been buying exhausts from RDP for the wife's and my Camaro since we got the 50th. I first purchased a Borla 60606 and 11924 for our 50th Anniversary. Transaction went smoothly. I installed the exhaust.

Next, I purchased the Borla 60609 and 11923 for the Garnet 1SS. Transaction went smoothly. I installed the exhaust.

Then, I wanted louder for my car. So I purchased Kooks long tube headers with off-road connection pipes. Kooks 2260H410. I installed the headers.

All bought at the lowest price I could find anywhere on the web.

So now I needed a tune for the headers. I contacted DynoSteve. He assured me that he could remote tune me to my satisfaction and create custom tunes if I altered or added to my modifications. To a certain extent, of course.

I purchased the SCT Bullydog BDX tuner from RDP. Few days later I received the tuner in the mail. Emailed my stock tune file to Steve and within a few minutes i was in the car loading a custom tune!

Goodbye CEL! Steve sent me another tune that really woke the car up.

I don't have crazy mods on the car, GMPP CAI and full exhaust is the extent so a super technical tune is not needed.

I'm totally satisfied with all my dealings with RDP Motorsport and would definitely recommend to anyone.

Thanks RDP!

KyBoy 02-23-2019 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ssvertlife (Post 10444650)
Did you install the headers your self?

Yes sir I did, on jack stands, in my garage.

Heath