CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - NY / NJ / PA (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=241)
-   -   PA people (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=459121)

bigd1276 10-02-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 20WHITEZL1 (Post 10630418)
West Chester, PA

Nice area. Our daughter just started her freshman year at WCU.

mrzab 10-03-2019 07:24 AM

Northeast PA. Bloomsburg, if you've ever heard of it.

danhr 10-03-2019 07:57 AM

Ford city, pa. About 45 minutes northeast of Pittsburgh

pyroguy 10-03-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrzab (Post 10632624)
Northeast PA. Bloomsburg, if you've ever heard of it.

I've been there MANY times. Knobels isn't far off and is a lot of fun!

jgenestra2012 10-03-2019 07:00 PM

Franconia Township, which is in Montgomery County PA

versionx 10-05-2019 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddspyke (Post 10629570)
Well, there's you, me (I'm in Nazareth) and that guy from Easton that posted 2 years ago a little further up the thread, so that's a start.

Have you thought about starting or joining a Camaro club?

Oddspyke 10-05-2019 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by versionx (Post 10634352)
Have you thought about starting or joining a Camaro club?

I looked into the LVCC and may join next year, but it was hard to find info on them and what kind of events they have. Unfortunately most of the Lehigh valley car scene consists of giant events like Cars and Coffee at the steel stacks or people being dumb at the local Sheetz or Kohl's parking lot until the cops show up. I'd be all for a low key hangout on a Saturday or Sunday morning with some coffee and donuts.

versionx 10-06-2019 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddspyke (Post 10634365)
I looked into the LVCC and may join next year, but it was hard to find info on them and what kind of events they have. Unfortunately most of the Lehigh valley car scene consists of giant events like Cars and Coffee at the steel stacks or people being dumb at the local Sheetz or Kohl's parking lot until the cops show up. I'd be all for a low key hangout on a Saturday or Sunday morning with some coffee and donuts.

I hear you. I'm more of a laid back guy myself. I may try to make it to the next SEPA5+ meetup. But it would be cool to have something local as well.

verdicaysen 10-13-2019 06:24 PM

I tried to start a club in the Pocono/North NJ area awhile back but my Vice President and I struggled to get people to show up. We had a nice spot and we had some great drives and we even occasionally went to the strip. We had wanted to take our cars to the track but scheduling just fell apart on my end. I'm hoping when I move to Texas people are a bit more sociable.

Oddspyke 10-19-2019 03:09 PM

I hope you all got some drive time in today, might be one of the last good days of the season. Top down, tearing around Jacobsburg state park this afternoon was perfect.

versionx 10-21-2019 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddspyke (Post 10643863)
I hope you all got some drive time in today, might be one of the last good days of the season. Top down, tearing around Jacobsburg state park this afternoon was perfect.

Ah, I need to take a ride to Jacobsburg. I remember alot of twisty roads which should be fun to drive.

Boost Creep 10-26-2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harner (Post 10630194)
I live pretty close to Cabela's if that counts. :happy0180:

I live near Philly but drive out to Hamburg regularly just run the twisty roads there and back.

662 up from Oley is one, chased a Carrera 4S a couple weeks ago.
There’s a Sunoco station at 863 and 78/22 that has 93 cheaper than anywhere else, 863 is another great road.

Michael-k 11-17-2019 12:43 AM

I live just east of Harrisburg.
I'm hoping to get involved with groups in South Central PA.
Just found the Susquehanna Valley Camaro Club and The Capital City Cruisers -- have to check them out.

keystonemedical 11-17-2019 07:53 AM

Schuylkill County ........


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.