CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=297)
-   -   RPI Designs doing some shady sh!t too?? (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=595327)

driven2exceSS 07-23-2021 10:02 PM

RPI Designs doing some shady sh!t too??

Just preempting on an issue, that I will certainly elaborate on later, if they do not do the right thing regarding an order...

Trochoidal 07-23-2021 11:05 PM

:popcorn: Hmm :popcorn:

driven2exceSS 07-24-2021 08:28 PM

Yeah see what Monday brings. I would of certainly gone into details, had they not been a sponsor of Camaro6. The sad thing is this is over $15 dollars (yeah one-five). Not big money. But it may be a case of bait and switch, and thats simply wrong. If they do not make good on their end with proper customer service etiquette, it will be assumed it was intentional and BBB, and full exposure of their behavior will follow...

Allez 07-24-2021 09:03 PM

Really not sure about the purpose of this type of post.

Why not wait until you see what happens and then post? By posting this now is seems almost like a threat.

driven2exceSS 07-24-2021 09:40 PM

Because I already had a few email interaction(s) this past week following my purchase with a particular person that actually reached out to me! following my order, and that I have not received and appropriate response regarding it. I made a phone call Friday to follow up my email(s) because I was actually shocked in how this was handled. Following my phone call Friday I have little faith in the outcome changing, considering the person that has emailed me is the person ultimately needing to address this issue? However the guy I spoke to Friday is trying to still help, so I'm hopeful to see where he gets . It is not a threat. I am alerting others to be warned. Again, I would have been an open book, but trying to be respectful to our sponsors, and our forum, and the fact nothing will be resolved over the weekend. Otherwise I would be writing a full and complete Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experience that I encountered. I am simply trying to be respectful walking a line here, but wanting to expose/talk about my experience.

driven2exceSS 07-26-2021 04:19 PM

Monday's business hours (CST) has come and gone, and I didn't receive any follow-up. I will make another call to them tomorrow morning in effort to see if someone can resolve this "ridiculous" issue. See where that gets me. Then its plan BBB. Which should mean something since they pride on being BBB Accredited.

Westcamaro 07-26-2021 08:14 PM

Just spill the beans or quit posting about it….. your deadline came and went give it up or move on…..

Mike Aruba 07-26-2021 09:21 PM

I've had great luck with their customer service recently via email. I am beginning the process of an exchange currently.

arpad_m 07-26-2021 09:49 PM

Never had a problem with them either, be it ordering, shipping, packaging, product quality or the occasional "please help me, I'm missing a piece of the puzzle installing this thing" phone call.

:popcorn:

driven2exceSS 07-27-2021 07:53 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Well I am simply bringing forward my experience with RPI Designs (aka MadisonMotorParts).
This not me/someone being impatient on shipping delays. Like I said previously this IS over short money, only $15 dollars. I feel this was handled inappropriately, and continues to not be addressed in the right manner. Therefore it needs to be called out. It clearly appears to be bait and switch advertising/sales. I do not think the customer is, or should be, liable post transaction and payment!! If it were an error on their advertising department, then most any company would ultimately follow through with the contract of the sale, and the error would be rectified going forward on any future sales. This was not the case with RPI Designs. The sale was completed, and the contract between seller and buyer was final as seen in my screen shots. The amount advertised was deducted from my account. Then post sale they follow up with an email to me wanting more money!! What??? Furthermore they just decided to refund my transaction, not fulfill it?? What??? This behavior is just to be swept under the rug? That is WRONG.... That is not how any business should handle this circumstance. Let alone one that boasts about being a BBB Accredited Business.

Westcamaro 07-27-2021 07:58 PM

Ok, I can get behind that as a legit complaint. They should sell it to you at the price paid God Speed brother

driven2exceSS 07-27-2021 08:00 PM

:happy0180:

Joshinator99 07-27-2021 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westcamaro (Post 11046332)
Ok, I can get behind that as a legit complaint. They should sell it to you at the price paid God Speed brother

For sure. That’s BS. :mad:

Trochoidal 07-27-2021 08:42 PM

Sometimes it takes years to gain customer(s). It literally takes no time to lose them.

They advertise for roughly 20% off and change their mind after the transaction is complete? By definition, that’s truly bait and switch.