CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   Olympic Peninsula (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=522592)

protovack 03-06-2018 10:58 PM

Olympic Peninsula

Just seeing if there is anyone else here who lives out on the Peninsula. Myself, I just moved out to Elma.

I'm thinking about going out to the Ridge raceway and doing a beginner day with an instructor (never tracked a car before).

In the meantime I'm having fun on some of the roads out here.

Today was beautiful in Gray's Harbor, 55 and sunny no clouds, first day of spring really. I drove out to Aberdeen and then up Highway 101 to Lake Quinault and did a nice day hike, then drove home during the sunset.

RandRZL1 03-07-2018 03:44 PM

You have lots of company in Oly area, and Bremerton area! Check out Western Washington Gen5 Camros. On FB, if you can.

Liralen 03-08-2018 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by protovack (Post 10099276)
Just seeing if there is anyone else here who lives out on the Peninsula. Myself, I just moved out to Elma.

I'm thinking about going out to the Ridge raceway and doing a beginner day with an instructor (never tracked a car before).

Today was beautiful in Gray's Harbor, 55 and sunny no clouds, first day of spring really. I drove out to Aberdeen and then up Highway 101 to Lake Quinault and did a nice day hike, then drove home during the sunset.

Welcome! The WW5GCC and PNWCC groups are spread out all over. Plus there are several members who do the track out at the ridge. So check out their facebook groups.

Additionally, they usually do an annual cruise out to Pacific Beach over labor day weekend. 101 is a beautiful drive, have done it many times (my parents used to live in Hoodsport). The group also likes to cruise up to Hurricane Ridge and as well to Mt. St. Helens. I live up on Whidbey Island, so usually meet them somewhere along 101 (Fat Smitty's a normal stopping point).

If you need someone to get you into either group, just PM me your facebook name and I can let the admins know to approve you.

Liralen 03-08-2018 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by protovack (Post 10099276)

Ooh, just saw what car you have! We all thought one day in Port Orchard last year that we had seen an Arctic Blue, it was pretty neat seeing it as not very common. Will be neat to see another (or if you...see it again).