CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior) (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   Member-made Pedal Covers (Manual) (DEAD PEDALS SOLD OUT) (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=530166)

HartfordRacingCaptain 05-29-2018 07:15 AM

Member-made Pedal Covers (Manual) (DEAD PEDALS SOLD OUT)

2 Attachment(s)
(SOLD OUT OF DEAD PEDALS)

Hi all,

Measurements of the manual pedal covers are just about complete. I am creating a poll for interest of these to figure out how many I should have cut. I was thinking of ordering 15 sets to start, but if the poll shows more interest I'll order more. Pricing at $80 shipped (which includes the *not pictured* dead pedal cover). NOTE clutch and brake pedals require light bending. NOTE these are just the steel inlays not the rubber covers themselves. They go over the existing stock rubber pieces. Please note since the material is stainless steel it would require an acetone cleaning every once in awhile to prevent rusting.

Seeing as the anonymous poll with the automatic created some confusion because many people expected me to contact them, I WILL make this poll public, and WILL contact you if you voted once I get the stock in.

Remember, I have confirmed that the dead pedal for the automatic fits the dead pedal for the manual, so if you want just a dead pedal please PM me I have them now.

Automatic cover link for reference: https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=525129

(SOLD OUT OF DEAD PEDALS)

BradfordCamaro 05-30-2018 07:50 AM

Thanks for getting it touch.
Payment sent.

HartfordRacingCaptain 05-31-2018 02:23 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Images of manual dead pedal successfully installed:

IWantAnSS 06-02-2018 08:39 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I bought a dead pedal cover for my manual transmission SS. It looks great installed. I used Loctite super glue to hold it in place. The other pedals were the OEM replacement pedals that I bought several months ago. This pedal cover matches the look and finish of the OEM ones exactly.

Thanks for offering these! Much less expensive that trying to find an OEM dead pedal replacement (I don’t even think they offer one?). Definitely worth the $35.

cmeJATT 06-02-2018 09:46 AM

^ Looks great!

HartfordRacingCaptain 06-02-2018 09:47 AM

Appreciate the feedback, glad you like it!

HartfordRacingCaptain 06-12-2018 06:56 AM

Last chance to vote in the poll for how many I should order. As it stands I am only ordering 15.

Camaro_QC 06-12-2018 07:00 AM

I might get one in the future. Just need to have my car delivered and see if I need those or not. Might contact you in the future.

HartfordRacingCaptain 06-12-2018 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro_QC (Post 10215567)
I might get one in the future. Just need to have my car delivered and see if I need those or not. Might contact you in the future.

Sounds good. Hopefully I'll still have one.

HartfordRacingCaptain 06-18-2018 09:02 AM

I will be placing an order for 25 manual sets soon. The 12 people who voted will have one reserved, as well as the others who have commented on the auto set thread and/or messaged me. Those people are nearwater, misterbill, and corner carver. Let me know if I missed you (and sorry if I did).

TMPSU75 06-18-2018 06:40 PM

I'm in!!!

Please reserve a set for the manual plus dead pedal.
Thank you!

Terry

Nothingface 06-19-2018 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HartfordRacingCaptain (Post 10221361)
I will be placing an order for 25 manual sets soon. The 12 people who voted will have one reserved, as well as the others who have commented on the auto set thread and/or messaged me. Those people are nearwater, misterbill, and corner carver. Let me know if I missed you (and sorry if I did).

I messaged you about a set last week. Thanks!

John

HartfordRacingCaptain 06-19-2018 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nothingface (Post 10222570)
I messaged you about a set last week. Thanks!

John

Yep, you voted on the poll so you're all set because of that! I was just naming people who messaged me and didn't vote on the poll as well.

Corner carver 06-20-2018 11:34 AM

Nice, excited to get these! :)