CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   6th gen Camaro Convertible (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=301)
-   -   Ordered my Wind Deflector (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=614202)

FarmerFran 03-09-2023 04:33 PM

Ordered my Wind Deflector

1 Attachment(s)
Well, I ordered my second Wind Deflector :)

I love the Deflector, so I have to have one for my new Vert.

02blackss 03-09-2023 05:46 PM

Excellent, one came with mine when I picked it up. It was part of the accessories that came with the car! I still have not really driven my car. It was late October when I picked it up and it went right to storage. I have about 80 Miles on mine...LOL

Jason

The Chief (tm) 03-10-2023 04:12 PM

I can confirm no excessive flutter -- so, to be sure, no apparent threat of in-flight detachment (!) -- at up to 111 MPH.

rcinsolo 03-15-2023 03:42 AM

Can you post a photo of this with it installed. I've looked at it and I'm on the fence

FarmerFran 03-15-2023 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcinsolo (Post 11293300)
Can you post a photo of this with it installed. I've looked at it and I'm on the fence

Sure, I put it in lastnight. I will grab a pic in a few. I had it on my 2020 also, but cannot find pics.

SomeGeoffGuy 03-15-2023 09:21 AM

I like it because it cuts way back on that wind that blows in from the gap between the seats. I am 6'4", so I get buffeting pretty much all the time because my head sticks up so high.

-Geoff

rcinsolo 03-19-2023 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmerFran (Post 11293358)
Sure, I put it in lastnight. I will grab a pic in a few. I had it on my 2020 also, but cannot find pics.

Thanks From chevy accessories page it looked like solid canvas almost like a sunscreen. That's what's putting me on the fence

FarmerFran 03-19-2023 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcinsolo (Post 11294813)
Thanks From chevy accessories page it looked like solid canvas almost like a sunscreen. That's what's putting me on the fence

Nah, it is see through.

The Chief (tm) 03-19-2023 07:23 AM

Can, and have said many times, that it absolutely makes a difference.

- Since getting it, I don't believe I have once felt compelled to drive with the windows rolled up, including at triple-digit speeds. If you choose to, it will almost be as if you have the top fully closed.

- No problems to leave installed, visibility-wise, even at night. (Practically acts as a mirror tint!)

- Easily folds up and will fit in the trunk underneath the stowed top.

Got mine at ShopChevyParts, with competitive pricing and very good turnaround / shipping times.

rcinsolo 03-19-2023 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chief (tm) (Post 11294832)
Can, and have said many times, that it absolutely makes a difference.

- Since getting it, I don't believe I have once felt compelled to drive with the windows rolled up, including at triple-digit speeds. If you choose to, it will almost be as if you have the top fully closed.

- No problems to leave installed, visibility-wise, even at night. (Practically acts as a mirror tint!)

- Easily folds up and will fit in the trunk underneath the stowed top.

Got mine at ShopChevyParts, with competitive pricing and very good turnaround / shipping times.

Found it on that website much better photos. I want it but I just bought this car less than a month ago, and am looking at intakes and since I got the 1ss I don't have the active exhaust so definitely exhaust work.