CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   My new 2021 Camaro 2SS (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=596901)

Kenny707 09-03-2021 04:34 PM

My new 2021 Camaro 2SS

2 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone I’m need to the forums and am also a happy owner of a 2021 Camaro 2SS In the beautiful crush Paintjob. This has been my Dream car since the first transformers and by working super hard and staying persistent I’ve been able to achieve one of my many dreams. Here’s the Car ⬇️. I’m looking into lowering springs that would work for my car (it is equipped with magnetic ride control) so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also what would be some good mods to start off with. Not looking to spend a crazy amount of money or open up the engine, for now atleast, eventually this car will be a drag strip monster. Also is there anything you guys would recommend I should do to this car? Anything helps thanks in advance !!
Attachment 1078955
Attachment 1078956

jamala00 09-03-2021 05:50 PM

Very nice.... Many miles and smiles.

10mm 09-03-2021 05:53 PM

The Mrs and I keep kicking ourselves for not ordering a Crush when we could.

Best color amigo :happy0180:

Kenny707 09-03-2021 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10mm (Post 11065194)
The Mrs and I keep kicking ourselves for not ordering a Crush when we could.

Best color amigo :happy0180:

Definitely a awesome color although I was looking for summit white when I seen this spec I couldn’t resist :happy0180:

Chutzpah 09-03-2021 06:25 PM

Congrats… 3 things I’d do that wouldn’t totally” break the bank. See if you can pick up some GM door and console knee pads in the color Orange, Aftermarket Smoked LED side markers and aftermarket 1LE wheels w/ appropriate tire sizes front and back.

Nice car!

Puddin 09-03-2021 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenny707 (Post 11065161)
Hey everyone I’m need to the forums and am also a happy owner of a 2021 Camaro 2SS In the beautiful crush Paintjob. This has been my Dream car since the first transformers and by working super hard and staying persistent I’ve been able to achieve one of my many dreams. Here’s the Car ⬇️. I’m looking into lowering springs that would work for my car (it is equipped with magnetic ride control) so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also what would be some good mods to start off with. Not looking to spend a crazy amount of money or open up the engine, for now atleast, eventually this car will be a drag strip monster. Also is there anything you guys would recommend I should do to this car? Anything helps thanks in advance !!
Attachment 1078955
Attachment 1078956

Save your money for when you're ready to turn it into that dragstrip monster. It ain't cheap to modify these cars. If you really have the itch right now I'd just do an Axle back exhaust.

Paulie-G 09-03-2021 07:14 PM

Beautiful car.

I would recommend tier one gas. Costco or Chevron.

Disregard my comment if your not filling up.

arpad_m 09-03-2021 07:28 PM

Congratulations Kenny, this is an amazing car :thumbsup:

I wouldn't mess with lowering springs on an MRC car, but that's just me. My only suspension upgrade is the BMR rear cradle lockout kit to reduce bushing deflection, and that's it, I enjoy MRC as it was set up by the Camaro team.

Good mods depend on your budget and the level of itch the modding bug is giving you, there is something for every wallet size and desire :) What kind of mods are you considering? Performance, exhaust, exterior, interior...?

Spaceme1117 09-03-2021 07:52 PM

I like that color!

Plasar 09-03-2021 07:55 PM

Congrats, awesome color, and I second Costco! :happy0180:

Kenny707 09-04-2021 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chutzpah (Post 11065203)
Congrats… 3 things I’d do that wouldn’t totally” break the bank. See if you can pick up some GM door and console knee pads in the color Orange, Aftermarket Smoked LED side markers and aftermarket 1LE wheels w/ appropriate tire sizes front and back.

Nice car!

Definitely appreciate the feedback the smoked side markers are definitely next as well as the 1le wheels. I haven’t thought about the door and console knee pads but that’s something I’ll look into. For the 1le wheels I should be able to fit 305s in the rear on them correct?

Kenny707 09-04-2021 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puddin (Post 11065204)
Save your money for when you're ready to turn it into that dragstrip monster. It ain't cheap to modify these cars. If you really have the itch right now I'd just do an Axle back exhaust.

That’s what I was thinking originally, it’s a blast to drive right now and I can’t wait to go to the strip with it. And yea the stuff for these cars are pretty expensive

Kenny707 09-04-2021 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paulie-G (Post 11065217)
Beautiful car.

I would recommend tier one gas. Costco or Chevron.

Disregard my comment if your not filling up.

Chevron is my go to :thumbup:

Kenny707 09-04-2021 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arpad_m (Post 11065225)
Congratulations Kenny, this is an amazing car :thumbsup:

I wouldn't mess with lowering springs on an MRC car, but that's just me. My only suspension upgrade is the BMR rear cradle lockout kit to reduce bushing deflection, and that's it, I enjoy MRC as it was set up by the Camaro team.

Good mods depend on your budget and the level of itch the modding bug is giving you, there is something for every wallet size and desire :) What kind of mods are you considering? Performance, exhaust, exterior, interior...?

Thanks ! I love how the car rides but it sits a bit high for my liking.. as far as mods go I’m going all in (eventually) but as of right now I’m looking for exhaust mods, (keep in mind I’m in Cali,) no shop has agreed to do my secondary cat delete and I don’t wanna lose my Npp function. As far as performance ima start off light nothing crazy but eventually I want the numbers your car has :happy0180: