CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   2020 Rally Green LT1 Pics (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=556990)

indy82z 06-23-2019 09:09 AM

2020 Rally Green LT1 Pics

8 Attachment(s)
Went over to Indy yesterday for the Bloomington Gold Corvette Show and this year was the first year that they included Camaros (the reason I went). Not very many Camaros but GM did have a tent and had several 2020 model Camaros. Included in this was the new Green LT1 model. I was seriously thinking about ordering one since I have been waiting for them to release a dark green Camaro for a long time. Have to say, seeing the car and color in person just solidified my thoughts..definitely a BIG fan of the color. I can only image what it would like like with the 1LE package and the wrapped hood.

MaxxRPM 06-23-2019 09:27 AM

It's too dark. On a cloudy day it literally looks black. Love the LT1 concept. I would seriously look into one after I wear this 16SS out.

LT4Greg 06-23-2019 10:55 AM

I like that Chevy is offering a lower cost V8 Camaro alternative to the 1SS and 2SS! I guess you would have to see the new Rally Green color in person to appreciate the way it looks on the car!

6spdhyperblue 06-23-2019 11:39 AM

Wow I’m really liking that as is in a 10-speed

indy82z 06-23-2019 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxxRPM (Post 10552354)
It's too dark. On a cloudy day it literally looks black. Love the LT1 concept. I would seriously look into one after I wear this 16SS out.

If you dont like dark green, you definitely wont like the color. I grew up around dark green 60's muscle cars and this car (LT1) in dark green just screams old school muscle car to me. My first car was a dark green 68 SS396 Chevelle and I have been waiting for a similar color for a number of years. After that car, I kinda graduated to Black and this car is a perfect cross between them both. I love the subtle looks of the LT! model with the V8 kinda gives in a slight sleeper look.

I was thinking of ordering one, but wanted to wait to see the color in person along with exactly what the car looked like and I think its a slam dunk. Only bad thing now is that I need to get rid of one of my other Camaros to help fund which is going to be a really hard decision on which ones stay and which ones go.

Chevyfan4life 06-23-2019 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indy82z (Post 10552612)
If you dont like dark green, you definitely wont like the color. I grew up around dark green 60's muscle cars and this car (LT1) in dark green just screams old school muscle car to me. My first car was a dark green 68 SS396 Chevelle and I have been waiting for a similar color for a number of years. After that car, I kinda graduated to Black and this car is a perfect cross between them both. I love the subtle looks of the LT! model with the V8 kinda gives in a slight sleeper look.

I was thinking of ordering one, but wanted to wait to see the color in person along with exactly what the car looked like and I think its a slam dunk. Only bad thing now is that I need to get rid of one of my other Camaros to help fund which is going to be a really hard decision on which ones stay and which ones go.

X2......
I am in the same boat as you.My first car was a 69 SS Fathom Green Chevelle, I just sold after 33 years of ownership.This color soooo prefect for me.I love the way it looks on the Camaro.I know this color is not for everyone but so are other colors.To each his own....I can't wait to place my order on a new 1LE SS in Rally Green..

1LEThumper 06-24-2019 01:14 PM

Heck yeah, I'm pumped about this as well. The last Camaro I had was a 94 Polo Green 1LE so I was super excited to hear about this one as well.

Plan is to order one later this summer just can't make up my mind 1SS or 2SS 1LE but yeah that looks awesome.

Hard to tell from the pics but is it a metallic color?

Vtor_ZL1 06-24-2019 01:23 PM

Just call it 0ss version

Also agree, color shown is... blehh :yawn:

apexit53 06-24-2019 01:55 PM

every time we get new photos of this color its a cloudy shit day lol.

396ssrat 06-26-2019 12:34 AM

That is a difficult color to pick up on a Camera without proper lighting.

18LTLoveIt 06-26-2019 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apexit53 (Post 10553429)
every time we get new photos of this color its a cloudy shit day lol.

Yeah, what the hell?

RealG 06-27-2019 04:58 PM

Fan of Camaro rally green, don’t like this dark polo green color. Why did Chevy have to use the name Rally ? Mopar retro green , name matches color, Ford retro green name matches color. Chevrolet retro Rally Green name only with the complete opposite color shade and Chevy wonders why its sales are the lowest of the three. They are lost and confused.

mlee 06-27-2019 05:07 PM

And they told us we would be 1st to show off this car at Camaro Fest.

Bloomington has been trying hard to get us to go there.

LT1 looks great. We have a convertible coming too. and a couple of SS's with the new front.

AZCamaroFan 06-27-2019 05:23 PM

funny, the top picture you see the last 2 colors they have introduced. Shockyellow and Rally green. Complete opposites. Shock in person looks like a sherbet color, really outrageous. 70%yellow 30% green.
Rally looks really dull. I wouldn't consider either one of them.