CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Dynosteve in Hospital After Stroke (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=538868)

The_Blur 09-17-2018 08:42 PM

Dynosteve in Hospital After Stroke

BLUF: Dynosteve Had a stroke and can’t respond to messages or posts right now. He’ll get back to you as soon as he can!

Long Version: Fellow racecar drivers, as many of you know, one of the key components of Camaro5’s success is our ability to stay away from annoying ads covering our site. We do this by ensuring that we maintain good relationships throughout the automotive community and with the help of the vendors who keep the site up.

One of those vendors isn’t RDP Motorsport. Dynosteve is a longtime forum ally and one of many reputable shops on Camaro5. There is nothing he loves more than talking about car parts. He proudly races the cars he has built and stands behind the parts he sells, sometimes making strong recommendations not to buy when the buzz around a part doesn’t match its performance on the dyno.

Dynosteve is very concerned about his reputation as a shop, even as he enjoys a stint at the hospital. Mrs. Dynosteve reached out to me to relay the message that Dynosteve wants you to know he still wants to help you on your car, but he’s going through some medical issues right now.

As a fellow car enthusiast, I can’t let someone who loves cars as much as this gentleman face any hit to his reputation. While he gets the treatment he needs, please cut him some slack if he doesn’t respond to messages right away. I’m sure that he’ll do his best to keep your Camaro ahead of the competition soon.

hammdo 09-17-2018 09:22 PM

Wow... After his last episode... Hope he recovers quickly...

-Don

Pete G 09-17-2018 11:10 PM

Sorry to hear, thanks for the update

DBHWT 09-18-2018 10:21 AM

Thanks for the update

Chef-j 09-18-2018 11:06 AM

I was trying to leave him a positive feedback but deal link (?) didnt work...and i was looking for how to....

Sucks to hearing this news...

frankwjr 09-18-2018 12:03 PM

Hey all just finished a brief text exchange with Steven. Thankfully he is not down for the count just yet!

Hopefully he will be able to get back on the PC soon and provide his own update.

peace

Overflow 09-18-2018 02:58 PM

Hope he gets better soon.

Bandit63 09-18-2018 08:12 PM

Sorry to hear

who-dat 09-19-2018 09:23 AM

Thanks for update.

Hope he gets better soon. Very valuable and informative guy!

hrpiii 09-19-2018 09:55 AM

Thanks for the update, and I have purchased many things from him, and one of the most knowledgeable out here. Loves to work with us and answers lots of questions on this forum. Great man and prayers for him to get better.

dmcm494 09-19-2018 10:31 AM

Dynosteve has no quit in him. I had a simple question about a email address so I thought I would call the shop number and have someone from the shop give me his address. Steve answered the phone. The man never takes a break. He was on his way to the shop from the hospital. I can say this much. There is no question that Dynosteve is a very dedicated individual. His customer service is second to none.

RubyCamaro 09-23-2018 11:09 PM

Speedy recovery to him.

SSEssence 09-24-2018 09:40 AM

Hoping Steve comes out okay, wishes and prayers his way!