CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Mrs. Blur Got an Equinox (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=433954)

The_Blur 12-23-2015 11:51 PM

Mrs. Blur Got an Equinox

I have been making jokes about her "clown car" Sonic for years. The amount of Tetris that has gone into putting things in that car for military moves and carrying Baby Blur should be taught in high school geometry.

Today was the day she moved up to an Equinox. :happyanim:

There are no plans to modify this Equinox at this time.

SSJ455 12-24-2015 07:38 AM

No mods planned? Not even a K&N drop in filter?

Ragnar 12-24-2015 11:08 AM

Did you know this was coming? :needpics:

SS 1LE 12-24-2015 01:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They are good trucks. We just got my wife her second one in a row this past August. They both have been perfect for us. The new one is a really nice dark blue...

GrandAmGT 12-27-2015 10:45 PM

Blur, is your Equinox the V6 or I4? Does it have AWD?I've been looking at used GMC Terrains.

yzrider58 12-28-2015 07:23 AM

We had the GMC version and it was a great vehicle.

Tr6 12-28-2015 12:26 PM

How does she / you like it??? I am thinking of grabbing this for my mom next year. She was gonna go with the GMC terrain which is basically THE same vehicle lol but I told her to grab the Chevy version has Chevy just has better deals/maintenance offers when you get it brand new. At least was the case a month ago lol.

Baldman 12-28-2015 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr6 (Post 8809744)
How does she / you like it??? I am thinking of grabbing this for my mom next year. She was gonna go with the GMC terrain which is basically THE same vehicle lol but I told her to grab the Chevy version has Chevy just has better deals/maintenance offers when you get it brand new. At least was the case a month ago lol.

You better make it this year to buy it because I believe this will be the last year for this body style as they're down sizing for next year.

FenwickHockey65 12-28-2015 07:47 PM

Yep. Equinox/Terrain are going on D2XX next year. There will supposedly be a new Chevrolet midsize crossover to slot between the new compact Equinox and full size Traverse.

Tr6 12-28-2015 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldman (Post 8809752)
You better make it this year to buy it because I believe this will be the last year for this body style as they're down sizing for next year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 (Post 8810664)
Yep. Equinox/Terrain are going on D2XX next year. There will supposedly be a new Chevrolet midsize crossover to slot between the new compact Equinox and full size Traverse.

Thank you both! Was planing on grabbing one at the end of 2016 when they are trying to get rid of them on the lot when the 2017s start coming. Heated seats, backup camera and AWD are the only things that are real important. So we shall see!

Hopefully, life will be good this up coming year and I will be grabbing a 2016 Silvaraydo LT Z71 with it. I almost did for the second time (one before my camaro and 2 weeks ago) this year lol. 10k off from dealership + supplier discount + gm card points makes it's so freaking tempting but even with my trade in, couldn't get the payment to what I wanted.

2SSRS@Gen5diy 12-29-2015 12:14 PM

That car needs fog lights, i know of a company that has a kit. :)

SS 1LE 12-29-2015 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 (Post 8810664)

Wow, so Chevrolet is going to have four "SUV's"? Trax, Equinox, Traverse and a new one?

FenwickHockey65 12-29-2015 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUMMIT WHITE SS (Post 8812278)
Wow, so Chevrolet is going to have four "SUV's"? Trax, Equinox, Traverse and a new one?

It'll be CUV/SUV fest at GM...

Subcompact: Trax/Encore/possible GMC/upcoming Cadillac
Compact D2XX: Equinox/Terrain/Envision
Midsize C1XX: upcoming Chevrolet(Blazer or TrailBlazer?)/Acadia(?)/XT5
Full size C1XX: Traverse/(Acadia XL?)/Enclave/upcoming Cadillac
Full size SUV: Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon/Yukon XL/Escalade/Escalade ESV

Build what sells.

Baldman 12-30-2015 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tr6 (Post 8810723)
Thank you both! Was planing on grabbing one at the end of 2016 when they are trying to get rid of them on the lot when the 2017s start coming. Heated seats, backup camera and AWD are the only things that are real important. So we shall see!

Hopefully, life will be good this up coming year and I will be grabbing a 2016 Silvaraydo LT Z71 with it. I almost did for the second time (one before my camaro and 2 weeks ago) this year lol. 10k off from dealership + supplier discount + gm card points makes it's so freaking tempting but even with my trade in, couldn't get the payment to what I wanted.

Also if you want a V6 in the Equinox you need to get a 2015 because they only come in 2.4 liter versions for 2016.