CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction Discussions (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   ProCharger for 2016 Camaro SS | Now Available | JDP Motorsports (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=443536)

JDP Sales 03-08-2016 01:22 PM

ProCharger for 2016 Camaro SS | Now Available | JDP Motorsports

JDP Motorsports is excited to offer the ProCharger HO Intercooled kits for your 2016 Camaro SS. ProCharger supercharger systems add huge, reliable horsepower. Available in Tuner form or complete, ready to bolt-on kits.

http://www.jdpmotorsports.com/media/...procharger.jpg

ProCharger - HO Intercooled Tuner Kit - 2016 Camaro SS - PCH-1GZ202-SCI

ProCharger intercooled tuner kit for the 2016 Camaro SS LT1 features a patented self-contained oiling design, 4.10:1 step-up ratio for maximum low-rpm boost and power, exclusive billet impellers, and the industry's only billet gearcases for superior rigidity, sealing and appearance.

The standard P-1SC-1 tuner kit comes complete with boost options, intercooler, 8-rib drive system, ProFlo bypass valve, and is available in various head unit finishes. This system offers up to 45%-50% horsepower gains on pump gas and can add 200 or more horsepower to an otherwise stock 6th Gen Camaro SS. Head unit upgrades are available to support your power upgrade path.

Tuner Kits:

The Tuner Kit is identical to the complete system, but omits fuel injectors and computer programmer.

F-1, F-1D and F-1A Superchargers:

The ProCharger F-1, F-1D and F-1A superchargers utilize a compact, 9 inch volute and are powerful and highly versatile superchargers that support high-horsepower applications. The patented self-contained oiling design eliminates the need for external oil lines providing years of reliable performance.

ProCharger F-1C and F-1R Superchargers:

These two ProCharger superchargers use a slightly larger, 9.75-inch volute for higher airflow and horsepower ratings and retain all the design advantages of the other F-Series models.

Product Features:

- P-1SC-1, D-1SC, F-1, F-1R, F-1C, F-1D, F-1A supercharger options
- Various head unit finishes
- High horsepower intercoolers
- Helical gearset for reduced noise level (P-1SC-1 and D-1SC superchargers)
- Larger air and inlet filter
- Manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA!
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!

http://www.jdpmotorsports.com/media/...ger-header.jpg

ProCharger - HO Intercooled System - 2016 Camaro SS - PCH-1GZ212-SCI

ProCharger supercharger for the 2016 Camaro SS LT1 features a patented self-contained oiling design, 4.10:1 step-up ratio for maximum low-rpm boost and power, exclusive billet impellers, and the industry's only billet gearcases for superior rigidity, sealing and appearance.

The standard P-1SC-1 kit comes complete with a 7 psi boost option, intercooler, 8-rib drive system, ProFlo bypass valve, SCT supplied programmer, and is available in various head unit finishes. This system offers up to 40% horsepower gains on pump gas and can add 200 or more horsepower to an otherwise stock 6th Gen Camaro SS. Head unit upgrades are available to support your power upgrade path when purchasing a ProCharger tuner kit.

Product Features:

- P-1SC-1 supercharger option
- Various head unit finishes
- High horsepower intercoolers
- includes programmer
- Larger air and inlet filter
- Manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA!
- Free Shipping to the Lower 48!

JDP Motorsports has been installing the products we sell for nearly 8 years. Not only that but we test the products we sell and have first hand experience with not only installations but with what you can expect going forward as well.

Call and speak with one of our experts and buy from the BEST! We look forward to speaking with you!

All the best,

Jared Royce

ussj4brolli 03-08-2016 01:27 PM

V6 option coming soon?

JDP Sales 03-08-2016 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ussj4brolli (Post 8953974)
V6 option coming soon?

I've not gotten word on a V6 version as of yet. Stay tuned....

All the best,

Jared Royce

fitguy913 03-09-2016 08:24 AM

The blue one at the top - literally - that is my car!!! So awesome to see my car being used in ProCharger's marketing material!

HumanWiki 03-09-2016 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitguy913 (Post 8955495)
The blue one at the top - literally - that is my car!!! So awesome to see my car being used in ProCharger's marketing material!

You have numbers and final results yet from your install?

fitguy913 03-09-2016 09:27 AM

No. Dude is outta town and they haven't sent me the dyno sheets. Meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HumanWiki 03-09-2016 09:28 AM

Ah, ok.. Been following your thread and didn't see it there, so I wasn't sure if it was a new update or not.. I know you said it was out over the weekend for CnC but back for final tune.

JDP Sales 03-10-2016 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumanWiki (Post 8955645)
Ah, ok.. Been following your thread and didn't see it there, so I wasn't sure if it was a new update or not.. I know you said it was out over the weekend for CnC but back for final tune.

I'm waiting on pins and needles to see your numbers. If you get bored at some point, call me. I'd love to discuss the car with you.

All the best,

Jared Royce

Eric SS 03-10-2016 09:33 AM

Definitely something I'll consider in the future. Does the "complete kit" come with injectors? The tuner kit info says "The Tuner Kit is identical to the complete system, but omits fuel injectors and computer programmer."

I don't see injectors mentioned in the complete kit info. Thanks!

HumanWiki 03-10-2016 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDP Sales (Post 8957681)
I'm waiting on pins and needles to see your numbers. If you get bored at some point, call me. I'd love to discuss the car with you.

All the best,

Jared Royce

Did you mean to quote me on that one?

fitguy913 03-10-2016 09:35 AM

Since the car is direct injection, it is unlikely that either kit includes injectors. The fuel system is plenty adequate for this application.

It should include new (colder) spark plugs however.

JDP Sales 03-10-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumanWiki (Post 8957826)
Did you mean to quote me on that one?

Yep. Just wanted to make sure you knew I was talking at you ;)

Eric SS 03-10-2016 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitguy913 (Post 8957827)
Since the car is direct injection, it is unlikely that either kit includes injectors. The fuel system is plenty adequate for this application.

It should include new (colder) spark plugs however.

That is my guess as well, I just want to make sure.

HumanWiki 03-10-2016 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDP Sales (Post 8957963)
Yep. Just wanted to make sure you knew I was talking at you ;)

Well, I have been considering it.. I'm moving in April and want to get that lined out before I up and lose my car for a week or two in the shop.

Maybe once I'm done I'll order a kit.