CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic Discussions (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   From pissed to ecstatic is 1.2 seconds! (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130432)

SSMOKINHOT 02-19-2011 09:12 PM

From pissed to ecstatic is 1.2 seconds!

In order to tell this story, I first have to give a little background on my situation: I have been away at Army Combat Skills Training (CST) for the last two weeks and was fortunate enough to be getting the 3-day President's weekend off to go home for a short visit before completing 8 more weeks of CST followed by 6 months in Afghanistan. I was so excited that Marlylandspeed had sent my exhaust out via UPS and it was to be delivered Thursday...just in time for my weekend trip back home for install! Unfortunately, UPS tried to deliver my exhaust on Thursday when my husband wasn't home, so he called to arrange to pick it up at the UPS Warehouse on Friday. Well, he shows up at the UPS warehouse at 1230 on Friday only to find out that they closed at 1200 for the President's day holiday weekend!!! WTF??? They couldn't have told him that when he made pick up arrangements??!!!??!!?? Now we can't get it until Tuesday and of course, I will be back at training so the install is not going to take place for some time now....my husband won't even think about touching my car when I am not around (believe it or not, I am the mechanic of the house). So, needless to say, I started out the day pretty torqued :mad0260::mad0259: at UPS and was rather bummed that my weekend plans of exhaust install were foiled. Then, my mailman shows up with this in the mail which sent me from from pissed to ecstatic in 1.2 seconds!!! :thumbup:
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4586195_n.jpg

Thanks to Mike Judge (Super 60) and the Oshawa build team for building this absolutely wonderful work of art called the Camaro. To me, my RJT is more than just a car...it has sparked a passion and a fire within me that I have never known before! It has also brought me close to a group of wonderful people known as C5 members that I am sure I will have as friends for a lifetime!! I am truly honored and blessed to have been selected to receive litho #187 and I will cherish it forever!! Thanks for brightening my life everyday!! God Speed!

RubyCamaro 02-19-2011 09:19 PM

Wow!!!!! Congrats. I am so happy for you. Next best thing to getting one myself! :happyanim:

MontanaKnight 02-19-2011 09:21 PM

Congrats. Sorry to hear about the exhaust.

From a former grunt to an current grunt, Thank You for your service and be safe. :flag2:

speedster 02-19-2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSMOKINHOT (Post 2863262)
Thanks to Mike Judge (Super 60) and the Oshawa build team for building this absolutely wonderful work of art called the Camaro... I am truly honored and blessed to have been selected to receive litho #187 and I will cherish it forever!! Thanks for brightening my life everyday!! God Speed!

Donna -

You got that one right. Mike and the Oshawa team are the best and he obviously thought very highly of you and all that you have done for your country and your Camaro that you received a Litho. That is so very cool.

Congratulations !!!! :thumbup:

Transfusion 02-19-2011 09:39 PM

you must be exhausted

Steve 02-19-2011 09:51 PM

Nice pun!

SSMOKINHOT - Congratulations on your Litho and welcome to the club.
Steve (Litho #162)

Camaro Freak 02-19-2011 09:58 PM

Hang in there girl. That exhaust will sound good soon enough.

"prima"Donna 02-19-2011 11:53 PM

Congrats from Litho owner#27!!! :thumbsup:

You are a well deserving person, Donna!!! :thumbup:

:flag1: God bless you, and thank you for serving in Afghanistan :flag2:

You are my hero, sweet lady!!! :clap: :bow:

Love ya, my beautiful and smokin' hot, RJT Camaro sis!!!(and fellow NYer) :wub: :wub:

Please stay safe over there, and keep in touch when possible :D

:happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim:

SSMOKINHOT 02-20-2011 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubyCamaro (Post 2863289)
Wow!!!!! Congrats. I am so happy for you. Next best thing to getting one myself! :happyanim:

Thanks Ruby! That is sweet of you to say! :wub:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MontanaKnight (Post 2863294)
Congrats. Sorry to hear about the exhaust.

From a former grunt to an current grunt, Thank You for your service and be safe. :flag2:

Thank you for your service as well!! :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Transfusion (Post 2863353)
you must be exhausted

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by "prima"Donna (Post 2863774)
Congrats from Litho owner#27!!! :thumbsup:

You are a well deserving person, Donna!!! :thumbup:

:flag1: God bless you, and thank you for serving in Afghanistan :flag2:

You are my hero, sweet lady!!! :clap: :bow:

Love ya, my beautiful and smokin' hot, RJT Camaro sis!!!(and fellow NYer) :wub: :wub:

Please stay safe over there, and keep in touch when possible :D

:happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim:

Thanks Donna!!! You are too sweet!! Luv ya! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

super60 02-20-2011 09:35 AM

Donna

Your very welcome for the Litho , it was my pleasure to get everyone to sign it . Be safe on your deployment and keep me updated on your mods.

Warmest regards from your friends in Canada .:canada:

Mike Judge
Super60:thumbsup:

lakersftbl69 02-20-2011 09:41 AM

Sry to hear about the exhaust. Congrats on the signature picture of the camaro. Thank you for serving in afghanastan. How does one receive this signed picture of the camaro

FenwickHockey65 02-20-2011 09:45 AM

Welcome to the club Donna!

silverstreak20 02-20-2011 10:05 AM

Congrats from #180 - that was a great story - Thank you for your service. I guess we could say you lived up to being "SSMOKINGHOT" for awhile! Mike Judge will probably never get such a low :mad0260: & :happyanim: outcome that fast---it is a wonderful experience!! ENJOY!!!!

JoeP@TeamBeckyD 02-20-2011 10:09 AM

Congrats Donna and thanks for your service :thumbsup:

from #90 !!:wub: