CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Car Journals (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294)
-   -   My build is almost complete!! (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=598405)

BlaqWhole 01-23-2022 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarred freddy (Post 11122780)
keep up the good work buddy, best of luck !

Thanks man!!

BlaqWhole 02-02-2022 06:00 AM

So there was still some slight driveability issues. Precisely, at cold starts when approaching a stop for the first few minutes of driving the idle was rough and breaking up a bit. It got better when warm but the idle even then was still not where I wanted it to be. I called up my guys at the dyno shop and they had me drop it off. They revised the tune a bit and now it is running as it should. The temps today are pretty cold and it sat all night. So when I get home I might give her a little test run to make sure all the quirks are out of her system.

BlaqWhole 02-15-2022 07:21 AM

Well she has been running really clean now. I've been doing some pulls and it's making some good power.

At this point I'm debating whether or not I still want to have the chiller installed or do the 416. I'll decide on that when I get back to Jersey in a few weeks. But I might just do a cai on the GT500, a full header back exhaust on my Hellcat, and then a blower on the GT before jumping into another complete build on the ZL1. The goal is to complete it all by the end of the year!!

BlaqWhole 04-02-2022 11:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I did the first mod on the Shelby a couple days ago. This is the JLT no tune intake. The installation was quick, simple, and easy. And it woke up the car a bit. Next up will be...

BlaqWhole 04-06-2022 06:01 AM

I figured I'd get a quote on some light boltons for the Shelby to see what kind of power it can make and what the costs would be. My guys over at Evolution sent me a quote with these items and they're thinking I could get up to around 860 RWHP or more on pump gas with some Boostane or some higher octane. I figure that if I do go this route then it probably will have to wait until the end of the year as I'd like to get a complete headers > catback exhaust with maybe a cam and ported blower on the HC first (hopefully this Summer). By next year I'd like each of my cars to be in the high 700s to mid 800s to the wheels. So here is the list of items for the HC:

• Stainless Works 2" Longtube Headers with Connection Pipes
• Cometic Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set
• Borla ATAK Catback Exhaust System
• Kong Vx Ported Supercharger
• Kong 108mm Throttle Body
• Coupler and Clamps
• ID1050-XDS Fuel Injector Set
• Billet Fuel Rail Kit
• 2.70" GripTec Supercharger Pulley
• Evolution Adjustable Auxiliary idler
• 8-Rib Supercharger Belt
• 180 Degree Thermostat
• Pro Series Oil Separator Catch Can
• 81mm Race Intercooler
• Billet Water Manifold
• Auxiliary Intercooler Pump
• Premium Coolant
• Professional Installation
• RTD Device
• HP Tuners Credits
• Custom PCM and TCM Tuning

BTW I think I'm satisfied with where the ZL1 is at for now. I had plans for a 416 but I'd rather do the Shelby and HC first. Maybe I'll start looking to do the 416 some time next year.