CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   What Should I Do? (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=532608)

actor2120 06-28-2018 02:31 PM

What Should I Do?

1 Attachment(s)
This is a follow-up poll to a previous post I made. Please take the poll and give me your opinion on what you think would look best.

P.S. I definitely already plan on getting a gloss black splitter and side skirts later on, so keep that in mind. (:

actor2120 06-28-2018 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckeyeROC (Post 10233716)
It's your car, you should mod it how YOU want it to be. That's part of the fun. As I said in the other thread, I'm not a fan of stripes on the 6th gens, just doesn't work for me on them. If you like them, keep them. I think the hash marks look good on your car.

There's no poll in this thread BTW.

Sorry, I was in the process of getting the poll up. The problem is I can't make up my mind. lol. Sometimes I think it looks badass the way it is. Other times I wonder it if it is too much. I care about what others think because I don't want to accidentally cross over into douche muscle car guy territory. haha. there are a lot of cars/drivers I encounter that are super obnoxious with the way their car sounds or looks. I like to be in a place where my car looks and sounds cool, but not douchey. (:

Tyl3r 06-28-2018 03:11 PM

I voted hash marks only. But if you are happy, do nothing.

dohvb1 06-28-2018 03:21 PM

I voted something else. I think either the stripes or the hashmarks, but not both. It's a little too busy.

jdasnt3 06-28-2018 04:09 PM

I voted, but looking at the early results, it looks like every option is nearly a tie. Make it look like you want it to look like is what that says.

modru2004 06-28-2018 04:21 PM

if it were me id drop the stripes do hash marks only. black out the mirrors and spoiler. smoked/darkened tail lights (i don't know if you've done this already can't see the back)

NYJets12 06-28-2018 05:15 PM

hash marks only there's enough black with the roof plus you got the black wheels

Opus13 06-28-2018 11:32 PM

Beauty is in eye of the beholder. Its your car. Do what you like and screw anybody who doesn't like it. By the way looks good to me.
Just my opinion.

WCoolBreeze 06-29-2018 12:40 AM

Silver Rally Stripes only, also Do the Chevy style Rally Stripes, NOT the ford version.

Walt B.

martelds 06-29-2018 01:21 AM

I like it. Garnet Red with Black stripes, hash-marks, and Rims is the best combo. I pulled my stripes down the front too. Looks good.

Frankie18SS 06-29-2018 02:13 AM

I agree that it's a little busy right now. I'm a sucker for hash marks but my vote is stripes only. Your stripes are VERY well done. The entire length of the car and completely down the front and back. They look great.

If you removed the stripes, you're gonna think the car looks naked. If you removed the hash marks, you're left with great looking, custom stripes.

Sheriff37 06-29-2018 11:34 AM

I'm not normally partial to stripes on the 6th gens but these look really nice! I especially like how you've pulled the stripes all the way down the car. I voted to remove the hashmarks, if you wanted to go more GM style with one large and one small hashmark that might look better and that extra width might help go with your stripes. I think that the two small hashmarks look a little too busy.

However, go with what you think will look the best for you

lawguy85 06-29-2018 11:59 AM

I voted, however it's your car. That's all that should matter. None of us have to see it everyday, you do. Do whatever would/does cause you to look back at your car parking it, that's how you know you made the right choice.