CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   My Mods for sale. (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=583942)

wookwook 10-31-2020 08:10 PM

My Mods for sale.

Guys I read your interest. While this happened quickly I am still piecing it together.

MW kit I am looking for a replacement WW tank to put in my car, so I can have a better idea of the total cost it was. figure the used tank to restore my car, you get the tap tank, mishi cold side, some hardware, welding labor, Snow 2.5 system at some discount level what ever is fair. What sounds fair? It definitely does NOT require tuning. the O2 sensor will correct the small amount of methanol fuel burn on the fly. I have dozens of logs and watched it closely on the interceptor. You Will be able to add a couple of degrees of spark. Not dangerous. Tested disaster recovery, methless spark was no worse than the OEM KR we all know and hate.

BW Turbo, a day under the hood for slo me. its 900 new, used maybe 3000 miles. Don't want to price myself out of your market, but its practically new still. Oil was changed after the install. I will tell you ZZP shipped it with a dinged up spring housing and you will want to swap your good clean factory one on to it. I did this with about 3 wrenches total.

BNR JacFab - almost forgot. You want this.

Wheels- I know its a tough sell, will try and sell with the car.

Aero Force interceptor gauge. From the box to the dash for 8 months then back to the box. with 2 place dash mount. I can tell you those dash pods are just OK. not worth the $200.

Borla. It will sell with the car. I have the OEM suitcase muffler still.

All still like new. You can PM me to discuss if you want. and I can give you advise on them.

I will keep this here for a few weeks then head over to FB then ebay. Parts are still on the car. selling that too. So it will take some time to get them boxed.

A copy of my tuner file ?......hmm make me an offer? Many hours went into this file. Make an offer. Maybe maybe not. Its not safe to plug on your car specifically but will show many points of interest for reference.

DexnBlair 10-31-2020 08:34 PM

Give me your price on the BW Turbo and the BNR JacFab

wookwook 11-01-2020 07:06 AM

I wasn't planning a reverse auction in the clear in the tech section. I am thinking $900 for the turbo and with the jacfab installed. Its heavy and gonna be expensive to ship. You're in NC, so maybe a meetup half way.

See this is why I was thinking just take it off line.

If you want it, but want to hold it, I can give you a first right of refusal when I get it out this week sometime. Not worried about selling it, its not like I make a living on this.

Same for the other stuff.

Start The Machine 11-02-2020 11:09 AM

I want the meth kit... price???

wookwook 11-02-2020 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Start The Machine (Post 10896226)
I want the meth kit... price???

PM'D you.

wookwook 11-15-2020 05:47 PM

You guys who are interested in the turbo and the MW system I PMd you they are off the car and getting ready to box them up..

Please let me know your intentions and approximate time frame so I can hold them for you.

I still have the XLR throttle controller and the Interceptor gauges for sale also. make offers.

Will also take back up offers on the BW turbo, WM complete system too in just in case. Everything here is a pretty new and used 1 summer. I have a 100 percent reputation on ebay and have sold on here with no issues.

wookwook 11-20-2020 08:42 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Whats Left -

BACK TO STOCK, SORT OF, Selling performance parts.
Racechip XLR Throttle tuner. Helps with throttle response. tucks out of the way. S+ is a very good touch. $200

AeroForce Interceptor million function gauge WITH a DUAL DASH gauge Pod. Already packaged, wont separate. $300. (one gauge pod will be open, can mount a second AeroForce or other 58 mm)

METH! Water Methanol (windshield fluid) injection. This is a COMPLETE plug and play kit I used for one summer. It works phenomenally. Does NOT require any special tuning as the onboard trims will compensate for small amount of additional fuel. IT contains SNOW performance 2.5 dash controller, a Mishi cold side pipe with a welded bung, the wiring harness, AND a Windshield tank adapted to tap the MW to the pump AND the windshield pump. ALSO steel braided hoses, AND the fuse tap which I will explain to the buyer how to install. TRUELY plug and play $600.

Attachment 1050497

Attachment 1050498

Attachment 1050499

Attachment 1050500

Attachment 1050501

Attachment 1050502