CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Club HOT WHEELS (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=520781)

tlk-1997 01-14-2021 10:42 AM

Does anyone have the GM part number for the hood stripes? I can find the trunk and rear spoiler but not the hood decals. I want to get a set before they are obsolete if they are not already.

Jonster 05-09-2021 04:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
All cleaned up for some good weather and topless rides

mlee 05-09-2021 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonster (Post 11007478)
All cleaned up for some good weather and topless rides

:happy0180:

hotw50aeltg 05-18-2021 11:40 PM

How does one join the HW50th AE Club. I have a 2.0L Turbo Coupe. Its a blast to drive. I bought it new. I only drive it to local car shows, accept when I go to the GM National Car Show in Carlisle, Pa. There's about 1 or 2 almost every weekend from April to October. I get a lot of compliments about the Hot Wheels. Kids really love it.
hotw50aeltg

JoeCamaro444 06-03-2021 10:35 PM

Finalizing my paperwork tomorrow! Found a gorgeous HW 50th 2SS 6M loaded with NPP, Mag ride, sunroof, and best of all, 1200 original miles! It was owned but rarely driven, then sold to auction and I got it from the auction purchaser in CA. I will post photos once it arrives here in MA. It’s being transported from CA. I made the poor salesman take a bunch of photos, and then FaceTime with me all throughout the car. It is amazing! It’s even coming with the Hotwheels die cast cars in the gift box. 👍🏻
Once I have it here, I’ll post photos, and I’m sure I’ll have questions. I read this whole thread tonight from page 1 to 55! Yeah, I’m psyched about this car. 🤘🏼

Jonster 06-04-2021 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeCamaro444 (Post 11020709)
Finalizing my paperwork tomorrow! Found a gorgeous HW 50th 2SS 6M loaded with NPP, Mag ride, sunroof, and best of all, 1200 original miles! It was owned but rarely driven, then sold to auction and I got it from the auction purchaser in CA. I will post photos once it arrives here in MA. It’s being transported from CA. I made the poor salesman take a bunch of photos, and then FaceTime with me all throughout the car. It is amazing! It’s even coming with the Hotwheels die cast cars in the gift box. 👍🏻
Once I have it here, I’ll post photos, and I’m sure I’ll have questions. I read this whole thread tonight from page 1 to 55! Yeah, I’m psyched about this car. 🤘🏼

I did the same thing when I was buying my car (although it was 3 hours away, so I did end up driving there to pick it up and see it before purchase).

There were some normal wear and tare and some random marks on the back lip trunk, but this car is so unique...a body shop can always fix it up.

I daily drive mine and get compliments all the time. I also live in a smaller town where everyone is getting used to "that guy who has the hot wheels camaro".

Post some pics when it comes in!

JoeCamaro444 06-04-2021 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonster (Post 11020813)
I did the same thing when I was buying my car (although it was 3 hours away, so I did end up driving there to pick it up and see it before purchase).

There were some normal wear and tare and some random marks on the back lip trunk, but this car is so unique...a body shop can always fix it up.

I daily drive mine and get compliments all the time. I also live in a smaller town where everyone is getting used to "that guy who has the hot wheels camaro".

Post some pics when it comes in!

Nice! I’m glad you’re enjoying it! My street already knew me as the guy with the Camaro, now it will be the guy with that awesome Hotwheels Camaro! 😂
I can’t wait for it to arrive.

DWB 06-05-2021 04:33 PM

Love the hot wheels cars!

I've got a 2019 2SS in crush but would love to have the hot wheels interior.

Anyone know if you can purchase the seats in crush from anywhere?

hotlap 06-10-2021 10:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I wanted to let Club Hot Wheels know my old car is listed for sale. Link below.

Its a manual SS so only one of 246 produced. It has 20,900 miles and had no issues. I had expel installed on hood, front fascia and ahead of rear wheels. Dealer is high but that's what dealers do...

https://www.crotonautopark.com/used/...vdp-recentCars

Attachment 1070684

Hot_Wheelz 07-24-2021 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotwheelsSS (Post 10930902)
That's Awesome! I will shoot them an email. Can they assist w/ getting the gift box as well or is that only exclusive to the person that ordered the car? I have been in contact w/ the original owner and the dealer that ordered the car but they were not able to provide any info.

You ever get a chance to reach out to them? I’m in the same spot as you, picked up a used 2SS Hot Wheels. Would love to have the production number and/or the gift box to showcase at car shows.

v8fanboy 07-10-2022 09:18 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Hey guys! I just recently joined "Club Hotwheels" :). Bought my car from a local Sacramento dealer! It was CPO as well! Posted some images, enjoy! I did black out some bits to give it a meaner look! Also my instagram is v8fanboy, shoot me a message, would be nice to connect with some fellow hotwheels owners!

jeremy3721 01-17-2023 07:05 PM

Has anyone found a good option for splash / rock guards? I was hoping to find some molded guards to match the color of the car but it doesn't look like there's anything like that which will work with our ground effects.

arpad_m 01-17-2023 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremy3721 (Post 11273529)
Has anyone found a good option for splash / rock guards? I was hoping to find some molded guards to match the color of the car but it doesn't look like there's anything like that which will work with our ground effects.

I think ACS Composite's molded black guards work with ground effects. They're pretty expensive, though.

I for one went with Rokblokz and never regretted it, these are the best looking mudflaps out there and their coverage is eminent (e.g. the rear piece covers the entire width of my 305 tires, which means the bottom of my custom diffuser is living almost completely chip free, very much unlike the original stock diffuser that had no such protection).