CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   6th gen Camaro 1LE (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=296)
-   -   1SS 1LE questions (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=556082)

19SW1LE 06-09-2019 01:23 PM

1SS 1LE questions
 
Hello, new owner of a 1SS 1LE. I've been trying to learn all the features of the car and the owner manual as thick as it is, does not explain many features of the car.
Does it suppose to have a g-meter, HUD, and a diff temp readout? TIA for the help.

DenverTaco07 06-09-2019 01:59 PM

you need to be in performance view on the display to see g meter, tire temps, diff temp, 0 to 60 timer, etc.

yes, you shoud have HUD, the controls are on the dash left of steering wheel.

19SW1LE 06-09-2019 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 (Post 10540259)
you need to be in performance view on the display to see g meter, tire temps, diff temp, 0 to 60 timer, etc.

yes, you shoud have HUD, the controls are on the dash left of steering wheel.

Thanks. Found them, I had to add pages under settings. HUD was hiding out of alignment. Did not see diff temp though, only e lsd slip.

SpazmXylam 06-09-2019 05:52 PM

Don't think diff temp is a thing. Trans temp is though. Trans and Diff share a cooling circuit so i'd imagine the temps between the two should be similar.

Boost Creep 06-09-2019 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19SW1LE (Post 10540238)
Hello, new owner of a 1SS 1LE. I've been trying to learn all the features of the car and the owner manual as thick as it is, does not explain many features of the car.
Does it suppose to have a g-meter, HUD, and a diff temp readout? TIA for the help.

G-meter in HUD and in cluster display. When the dash display is selected the HUD holds the peak momentarily so you can see it rather than just the normal live display.

No diff temp.
Just coolant temp, oil temp, trans temp.
Though, like posted, you can expect the trans and diff to be about the same, as they share the same cooler circuit.

The eLSD display shows the percentages of rear wheel slip on the bottom and LSD lock up on top.

DenverTaco07 06-09-2019 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpazmXylam (Post 10540404)
Don't think diff temp is a thing. Trans temp is though. Trans and Diff share a cooling circuit so i'd imagine the temps between the two should be similar.

right....trans temp

19SW1LE 06-10-2019 08:51 AM

Got it, thanks for all the replies.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.