Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Razzi ground effects (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=436747)

camarozzzz 01-16-2016 03:05 PM

Razzi ground effects

I am considering the razzi ground effects and was hoping to get some feedback regarding them from owners who have had them for a while. Just looking at fitment, installing or really just any issues that might have come up.

Also I was wondering what is the diameter of the exhaust holes in the diffuser?

Thanks!

Michaels2011 01-18-2016 09:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Had RAZZI gfx on my 2011LS. Fitment was good, just had a few small adjustments. I actually had the side rockers & rear diffuser molded in. Didn't want the kit lines to show.
The front wasn't molded just because some times driveways or steep entrances had a bump or 2. held up well just didn't want to repair the molding time after time.
I would say go with it!

VA SSHEVY 01-18-2016 09:41 AM

Would be cool for everyone to post their pics.

KICKER 01-18-2016 10:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by camarozzzz (Post 8846426)
I am considering the razzi ground effects and was hoping to get some feedback regarding them from owners who have had them for a while. Just looking at fitment, installing or really just any issues that might have come up.

Also I was wondering what is the diameter of the exhaust holes in the diffuser?

Thanks!

I only have the RAZZI side skirts. I like them.
EZ install! Slipped over factory rockers. :thumbsup:

KICKER 01-18-2016 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michaels2011 (Post 8849115)
Had RAZZI gfx on my 2011LS. Fitment was good, just had a few small adjustments. I actually had the side rockers & rear diffuser molded in. Didn't want the kit lines to show.
The front wasn't molded just because some times driveways or steep entrances had a bump or 2. held up well just didn't want to repair the molding time after time.
I would say go with it!

I really like the "molded" look Michaels2011! :thumbup:
What would be involved to make mine, look like yours?

ELIC1 01-18-2016 12:55 PM

they look a little to busy for me on the car... but thats just me but i can see how people like them good luck with what ever you do.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Michaels2011 01-19-2016 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KICKER (Post 8849217)
I really like the "molded" look Michaels2011! :thumbup:
What would be involved to make mine, look like yours?

Had it done at a local shop. Basically you prep(sand) between car body and gfx for fiberglass/filler. Let cure, lots of sanding, paint/clear coat. This version is like a diy on tv. They always leave out the fine details.... Hence...the local shop doing it.
I was just wanting to not have gfx lines. Going for more of a custom look.
Take the pic to a shop and ask... $1200 was the cost for me...

ELIC1 01-19-2016 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michaels2011 (Post 8851142)
Had it done at a local shop. Basically you prep(sand) between car body and gfx for fiberglass/filler. Let cure, lots of sanding, paint/clear coat. This version is like a diy on tv. They always leave out the fine details.... Hence...the local shop doing it.
I was just wanting to not have gfx lines. Going for more of a custom look.
Take the pic to a shop and ask... $1200 was the cost for me...

12 HUNDRED WAS FOR JUST FOR PREP PAINT AND INSTALL

foo.fighter 01-19-2016 06:47 PM

best sides available in my opinion :)
I wanna get em and do the havoc diffuser in the rear