CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Dealer Camaros for Sale (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=276)
-   -   2018's Available - with - FREE Shipping - 48 States! (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=549614)

BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy 03-10-2019 12:18 PM

2018's Available - with - FREE Shipping - 48 States!
 
These are My -


2018's Available - with - FREE Shipping - 48 States!

:becky:
Becky

BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy 03-24-2019 07:59 PM

Only a Few left...

:thumb:

:becky:
Becky

DenverTaco07 03-26-2019 08:27 PM

The 1SE designation is going to confuse folks, just my 2 cents.

BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy 03-26-2019 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 (Post 10472184)
The 1SE designation is going to confuse folks, just my 2 cents.

I know....
It's a "Vendor" -
- that is used to keep Inventory updated...
......................

I'm trying to get the description fixed - thru them....:hitcomputer:
.......................
.............
:thanks:'
Becky

Mrbobcat 04-16-2019 08:56 AM

I don't know why I didn't search on here before. There is one car that looks interesting on there. Are there any addition discounts for forum members or anything?

scottcolem 04-17-2019 06:42 AM

looking for a zl1 1le in red a10

karmatourer 04-17-2019 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 (Post 10472184)
The 1SE designation is going to confuse folks, just my 2 cents.

I concur. Criswell Chevy in Md. uses 1SE also. I asked the same question when I dealt with them a few months ago.

BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy 04-17-2019 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrbobcat (Post 10491935)
I don't know why I didn't search on here before. There is one car that looks interesting on there. Are there any addition discounts for forum members or anything?

Contact Me...
Phone - Email or pm...:thumb:

:becky:
Becky

BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy 04-17-2019 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottcolem (Post 10492845)
looking for a zl1 1le in red a10



I can certainly place an order...:thumbup:

:becky:
Becky

BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy 04-17-2019 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karmatourer (Post 10493258)
I concur. Criswell Chevy in Md. uses 1SE also. I asked the same question when I dealt with them a few months ago.

It's internal order edit - from Chevy...

..........Happening - NationWide.....

When dealers order -
PEG - Prefered Equipment Group...

PEG = 1SE =... ZL1

:becky:
Becky

DRVN1 04-25-2019 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy (Post 10493604)
I can certainly place an order...:thumbup:

:becky:
Becky

How long does it take to get an ordered ZL1? When do you stop taking orders for 2019 and switch over to 2020?
Thanks,
Mike

BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy 04-25-2019 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRVN1 (Post 10501572)
How long does it take to get an ordered ZL1? When do you stop taking orders for 2019 and switch over to 2020?
Thanks,
Mike

:welcome:
...To Camaro6..!

Delivery is 8 to 10 weeks...


The last order cycle for orders to be placed..is 5/16
2020 Orders start approx. 6/20

:becky:
Becky

DRVN1 04-26-2019 06:54 AM

Becky,
Thanks for the welcome and thanks for that info!
How do any incentives work? Are the ones that are in effect when you order the car or when the car is delivered applied?
Have not read anything about any changes for 2020 besides maybe new colors?
Thanks,
Mike


Quote:

Originally Posted by BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy (Post 10501640)
:welcome:
...To Camaro6..!

Delivery is 8 to 10 weeks...


The last order cycle for orders to be placed..is 5/16
2020 Orders start approx. 6/20

:becky:
Becky


BeckyD@JamesMartinChevy 04-26-2019 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRVN1 (Post 10501838)
Becky,
Thanks for the welcome and thanks for that info!
How do any incentives work? Are the ones that are in effect when you order the car or when the car is delivered applied?
Have not read anything about any changes for 2020 besides maybe new colors?
Thanks,
Mike

Good Morning Mike

Incentives - are at time of delivery.
Nothing has been published regarding changes at this time.

Have a Fantastic Friday
:becky:
Becky


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.