CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   6th gen Camaro 1LE (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=296)
-   -   New Video (Plus Free 1LE Shirt): 1LE Camaro SS Overview (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=599793)

Motor Fast 11-25-2021 07:55 AM

New Video (Plus Free 1LE Shirt): 1LE Camaro SS Overview

1 Attachment(s)
I made a 1LE overview video that highlights the options included in the package: https://youtu.be/Q4RzvMFyGxc

Also, I’m having some 1LE shirts made, since I can’t find any on the market, and had to do a minimum order. I had a different style made previously and wanted to do another design. First person to post here state Large or X-Large, only sizes I have, for your size and I’ll mail you one, no charge. After that, I’ll randomly pick two people from this thread who have posted here from now until 12/25/2021 11:59:00pm EST. Make a comment about the video, or whatever, and also state Large or X-Large for your size. I assume I could sell these as a fair number of people would like one but I don’t want to hassle with trademarks and all that stuff, so I’m just going to give a couple away. Plus, I don’t have PayPal or a payment system setup, not worth my time. Just give the video a thumbs up if you have a YouTube account. I’m only giving these away because of the minimum buy I had to do. I’ll PM winners on 12/26/2021 for an address; I must receive a PM back with an address by 12/27/2021 11:59:00pm EST or I’ll pick another winner. Shirts will ship on 12/28/2021; I selected this date since I’m out on business travel until Christmas. To avoid having people create an account here just for a shirt and to keep this to real contributing members you’ll need to have 100 or more posts when I pick the winners. Duplicate or multiple posts here will not yield another entry, but feel free to treat this thread as a normal thread and have a normal discussion about the posted topic. However, if you have a YouTube account and show proof you liked the video, use the Snipping Tool and take a snip showing it in your Liked Videos by posting the snip here, you’ll get a second entry. To protect myself, I reserve the right to cancel this giveaway at any time and I consider myself under no obligation to fulfill anything stated in this thread. That’s not my plan but with people nowadays I have to be safe. I don’t see that this violates forum rules but let me know if it does and I’ll delete this giveaway section. Enjoy the video.

NO International shipments, Alaska and Hawaii are also excluded. Contiguous / Conterminous United States ONLY.

Shirts are made using new Gildan G240:

SDF62 11-25-2021 08:05 AM

Nice Video! X-large.......Happy Thanksgiving!

Motor Fast 11-25-2021 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDF62 (Post 11101966)
Nice Video! X-large.......Happy Thanksgiving!

PM Sent.

Msquared 11-25-2021 09:18 AM

Nice video! Makes me want to go out and buy a blue one to match my SSGM one. I was going to comment that your 1LE sounds a lot louder than stock, but then you explained that in the video. And I love the shirts! If I'm lucky enough to get one, I'd need XL, please.

Motor Fast 11-25-2021 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msquared (Post 11101997)
Nice video! Makes me want to go out and buy a blue one to match my SSGM one. I was going to comment that your 1LE sounds a lot louder than stock, but then you explained that in the video. And I love the shirts! If I'm lucky enough to get one, I'd need XL, please.

Well since it has been a light start I'll take care of you since you have a gray 1LE and the shirts are gray; I have a few extra. Sending PM in a second.

Motor Fast 11-25-2021 08:49 PM

I'm stopping in the shop tomorrow for another design. If you post proof you liked the video on YouTube, state your size and preferred shirt color and I'll take care of you. This is good for up to two people, first ones to post, but it'll have to be posted before I stop in there tomorrow. That means if you need a 2XL or a size other than L or XL now is your chance. Again, I have to do a minimum buy, which I do not want that many shirts, so this really only cost me a few bucks in shipping, no big deal. I have some locals wanting some too. This is in addition to the two winners later this month.

SHE'Z 18 11-25-2021 09:17 PM

Hey there, I watched your video and think you did an awesome job at editing it. The only issue is that I could not get the video to go into full screen mode. For some reason, it would only stay on the smaller screen. Weird. I also like how you added the mods throughout it. I’m not saying this so that I can get a shirt, as I don’t have a 1LE anyway. I just thought I’d pass on my $0.02. Be safe & Enjoy that beauty

ariZona28 11-26-2021 11:20 AM

Cool video. GREAT car. Send me a L shirt and all of my car buddies will be jealous!

The Blackheart 11-26-2021 12:47 PM

Great video, your car pretty much like mine!!

I don't have enough posts yet, but if you get around to it I'm very interested in a 2XL tee!!

Nice work!

10mm 11-26-2021 07:24 PM

quality vid, good editing...

Large

Jonnydz 11-26-2021 08:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Awesome video with great content. U covered it all. Such a great car and shirt. Ha. Large please.

Motor Fast 11-27-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnydz (Post 11102391)
Awesome video with great content. U covered it all. Such a great car and shirt. Ha. Large please.

PM Sent.

Trochoidal 11-27-2021 08:14 PM

Just like the header video, this was also a commercial that should have happened. Good job!

FH212 11-29-2021 08:17 AM

Nice video. Let me know if you end up selling these shirts I would buy 1 or 2!