CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tuning / Diagnostics (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   JANNETTY RACING CUSTOM TUNING 2016-2019 SCT, BULLYDOG, HPTUNERS,& DIALBLOSPORT (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=523258)

JANNETTYRACING 03-14-2018 02:20 PM

JANNETTY RACING CUSTOM TUNING 2016-2019 SCT, BULLYDOG, HPTUNERS,& DIALBLOSPORT

Jannetty Racing Provides the finest remote custom tuning in the world for GM vehicles.

Supporting SCT, Bullydog, HPtuners, including N-gauge, and Diablosport tuning devices.

Purchase your device from JRE and receive Free or heavily discounted custom tuning for your ride.

Once purchased and tuned you are on our buy parts from me get tunes for Free program.

JRE is famous for DIY Power packages for a true plug and play power solution.

JRE power Packages are sold with a tuner and include Custom tuning for 1 stop shopping.

We also support those who are already modified/tuned and not so happy with their current tune, or are looking to move to the next level with parts and tuning.

Best way to contact is tedj@jannettyracing.com

Or order off our new site jreperformanceparts.com

https://jannettyracing.com/collectio...2017-camaro-ss

JANNETTYRACING 04-20-2018 12:26 PM

Thanks for all the PM and email inquiries guys.

Questions can be posted here as well for all to share.

Ted.

JANNETTYRACING 06-04-2018 10:12 AM

:happy0180:

Silverwing 07-10-2018 12:16 PM

Hey Jannettyracing, can you tune specific driving modes to enable or disable AFM? Such as touring mode with AFM and sport and track without AFM.

Also, I'm seeing mixed information regarding transmission tuning with a 2018 SS. Is sending out the TCM neccesary for tuning or can it be unlocked via a remote tune?
Thanks!

JANNETTYRACING 07-10-2018 12:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverwing (Post 10245047)
Hey Jannettyracing, can you tune specific driving modes to enable or disable AFM? Such as touring mode with AFM and sport and track without AFM.

Also, I'm seeing mixed information regarding transmission tuning with a 2018 SS. Is sending out the TCM neccesary for tuning or can it be unlocked via a remote tune?
Thanks!

There is no link between the AFM and the shifter or modes in the tuning software

Silverwing 07-10-2018 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING (Post 10245065)
There is no link between the AFM and the shifter or modes in the tuning software

Appreciate the quick response. How about the TCM tuning, is it still a requirement to send out the TCM to get it unlocked? And if so, what's the average turnaround time to get back your TCM?

Thanks.

JANNETTYRACING 07-10-2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverwing (Post 10245110)
Appreciate the quick response. How about the TCM tuning, is it still a requirement to send out the TCM to get it unlocked? And if so, what's the average turnaround time to get back your TCM?

Thanks.

17 and up Yes.

HPtuners is responsible for turnaround time.

In our experience same or next business day from when they receive it then add shipping time out and back, you can request next day air both ways.

Ted.

ss2fast4u 07-16-2018 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING (Post 10245114)
17 and up Yes.

HPtuners is responsible for turnaround time.

In our experience same or next business day from when they receive it then add shipping time out and back, you can request next day air both ways.

Ted.

Is removing the TCM easy enough so that way it can be done prior to bringing it to you for a tune? Would just be easier so dropping the car off to you wouldnt be needed. Also which tuning device do you guys suggest? Would like to do a supercharger down the road but until i can get the funds was thinking maybe a ported tb and intake with a tune would hold me over.

JANNETTYRACING 07-16-2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss2fast4u (Post 10251271)
Is removing the TCM easy enough so that way it can be done prior to bringing it to you for a tune? Would just be easier so dropping the car off to you wouldnt be needed. Also which tuning device do you guys suggest? Would like to do a supercharger down the road but until i can get the funds was thinking maybe a ported tb and intake with a tune would hold me over.

If you can leave the car with us we can handle the removal shippment and installation for you.

Your car will be tuned with HPtuners VCM.

Thank you for your business.

Ted.

ss2fast4u 07-16-2018 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING (Post 10251278)
If you can leave the car with us we can handle the removal shippment and installation for you.

Your car will be tuned with HPtuners VCM.

Thank you for your business.

Ted.

Does an external tuning device need to be purchased or once its unlocked via HP Tuners you guys are able to tune it? Also what is the cost for it being unlocked? Thank you

JANNETTYRACING 07-16-2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ss2fast4u (Post 10251306)
Does an external tuning device need to be purchased or once its unlocked via HP Tuners you guys are able to tune it? Also what is the cost for it being unlocked? Thank you

No it does not but you do have that option.

I believe it is 200.00 plus shipping both ways.

JANNETTYRACING 07-25-2018 10:15 AM

In stock and ready for sale at Jannetty Racing HPtuners MPVI2

Read about it here https://www.hptuners.com/product/mpvi2/

JANNETTYRACING 08-29-2018 12:56 PM

2019 LT-1 support is released with HPtuners.

Woodchip 09-04-2018 05:21 PM

Has there been anything to fix the manual transmission issue with it engaging the torque management