CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   BMW PROTOTYPE Camo Cars spotted !! (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415748)

Mark T 07-11-2015 03:16 PM

BMW PROTOTYPE Camo Cars spotted !!

1 Attachment(s)
Got a whole bunch more gonna post pics and vids on my website when I get home.

Mark T 07-12-2015 11:42 PM

So do you think pictures like these are sought after by magazines or websites?

I have many close ups and a couple videos.

camguynj 07-13-2015 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark T (Post 8527936)
Got a whole bunch more gonna post pics and vids on my website when I get home.

Who cares. We know what the ultimate driving machine REALLY is !

Denis 07-13-2015 05:34 AM

that's pretty cool. I have yet to see a cammo'd car like that.

stoopid 07-13-2015 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark T (Post 8530146)

Perhaps, certainly not of great interest here. lol

Bizaro 07-14-2015 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camguynj (Post 8530276)
Who cares. We know what the ultimate driving machine REALLY is !

yes the BMW

Bizaro 07-14-2015 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark T (Post 8530146)

I have many close ups and a couple videos.

It would be very insteresting if you had the balls to run up tear off the wrap and snap up all the pictures. THAT would get magazine VEEERRYYY interested.

trashmanssd 07-14-2015 05:15 PM

Wendy's will love it free advertising, the husky R&D guys from BMW love Wendy's you should too. Then the annoying new red head chick can say something thats not funny, like the earlier ones that looked more realistically like the real Wendy.

sherob 07-14-2015 05:43 PM

I see them all the time at the Diamond Shamrock in Brighton CO. I think it's a fueling point for most car manufactures when testing in the Mile High area.

I was actually allowed to take a look in the new Chally's when they were there a year or so ago... no pics though.

Mark T 07-23-2015 08:27 AM

I did contact Car and Driver to see if they are interested. Only been a week so I havent heard back.

Trying to entice them with a couple of dozen stills and a couple of vids showing very close up of fronts rears and sides. It was rainy and my interior thru the window shots didnt turn out too well.

But I can show you the black head phillips head screws they used to fasten the camo panels on as well as details of the screw on lights the fitted them with. Lots of real good shots.

The "leader" as the other engineers called him kinda got upset with me. Told me it is not permissed to take pictures. It is not allowed. Kinda pissed me off for a second as I am standing in Mcdonalds parking lot, in America, and my pickup is parked righr at the end of camo row. But I politely agreed.... until they all went in for their big macs.

stoopid 07-23-2015 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark T (Post 8548184)
The "leader" as the other engineers called him kinda got upset with me. Told me it is not permissed to take pictures. It is not allowed. Kinda pissed me off for a second as I am standing in Mcdonalds parking lot, in America, and my pickup is parked righr at the end of camo row. But I politely agreed.... until they all went in for their big macs.

He was talking out of his arse. They're in a public place. That's the point of the camo. You should have told him to call the police if he really believed that BS.

TommyTheCat 07-23-2015 12:56 PM

I saw a single camod car like that a few weeks back, but only for a couple seconds and couldn't tell what it was. Never seen them parked

Mark T 07-23-2015 06:51 PM

I think the reason they parked at Macs was the same reason I was there. Rain torrents made for very difficult driving on the highway, so I pulled over to wait it out.

SSJ455 07-23-2015 07:37 PM

What you are calling cammo is the new paint scheme for BMW.