CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos | Videos | Renderings (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Tail of the Dragon Krypton Run (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=549422)

crossroaddemons 03-07-2019 06:51 AM

Tail of the Dragon Krypton Run

1 Attachment(s)
Wanna see what your car is capable of? Wanna see what you’re capable of? Register for the 2019 Tail of the Dragon Krypton Run. Date to be determined some time in June 2019. If interested post something here along with a preferred Friday date in June. The objective is to organize a meet up on Friday to avoid weekend or holiday traffic. Remember Fathers Day is June 16. Now Go Green!

Silverado57 03-07-2019 07:25 AM

We plan to ride the Dragon in July on the way to Camarofest. It's always best to ride the Dragon on a weekday, not a weekend.

ssmike 03-07-2019 01:18 PM

I’m going to run the dragon on June 24th and 25th Monday and Tuesday. Would love to join the Krypton fun but can’t make a Friday.

Scraps0f 03-08-2019 06:20 PM

I went this past summer on a Wednesday, there were still alot of people on the tail in my opinion for what you can do on it. On the other lesser roads there were not as many and it was still a great ride, so many awesome roads out that way.

crossroaddemons 03-09-2019 10:17 AM

Lots of owners in the Southeast. I would think more people would have responded to this already. Us Northerners want to get our cars out of the garage. Lets hear from a few of you!

SSport16 03-10-2019 09:54 AM

I might be in, love to ride the dragon and the roads in that area, just depends on the dates.

crossroaddemons 03-10-2019 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSport16 (Post 10456725)
I might be in, love to ride the dragon and the roads in that area, just depends on the dates.

Its looking like either June 7 or June 21. I will update this thread when I get a majority to choose one over the other. Thanks.

JohnsonJ 03-14-2019 02:09 AM

It looks like a great ride!

Bluecyclone 03-14-2019 05:38 AM

Being from Cookeville,TN. I know the Tail very well, weekdays for sure the best. I'd enjoy being there again. For now I'll have to settle for Texas hill country as I drive the twisty's a lot.

crossroaddemons 03-20-2019 07:07 AM

I posted this in a few areas and I am getting better responses. I will be setting a firm date over the weekend. Please do me a favor and send me a private message with your contact information. Ill be putting together a text message to notify everyone who will be attending with updates if there is anything worthy of passing along. I will give you my cell. My personal goal would be for my wife and I to arrive Wednesday or Thursday depending on weather. The official meet up and drive date on the Dragon and Moonshiners 28 to the dam will be Friday followed by Dinner for everyone over at the Tapoco Resort on the river. Saturday will be cruising on the Snake for those who stay in the area overnight and possibly Devils Triangle. Some of us are coming from pretty far away so we will head home Sunday morning. Those who live closer are encouraged to make Friday and or Saturday but Friday will be the big day for sure. Thanks! Looking forward to seeing everyone. Turnout looks real good.

crossroaddemons 03-24-2019 09:57 PM

OFFICIAL DATE.

Tail of the Dragon June 21, 2019
There are a lot of Camaros coming from around the area and out of State.

Send me a private message stating youre coming with your contact info. Plan is to meet up Friday morning and drive all day. Saturday will be some other roads in and around the area for those staying overnight.

crossroaddemons 04-02-2019 05:29 PM

Calling all Camaro owners we have a good sized list of folks attending from all over. June 21st and June 22nd. If you want to join up with us post a coment in this thread and send me a pm and I will update you on our rally as time goes by.

crossroaddemons 04-17-2019 09:20 AM

As of April 17 we have a list of about 13 Krypton owners who have said they will attend along with about 9 other Camaro owners across the area. I would like to get some contact info from everyone attending. I will message those that expressed interest with my wireless number. If you havent responded yet please send me a private message so I can include you on upcoming information. Thanks.

Lafourche1 04-17-2019 01:47 PM

Setup a run down Moonshiner 28, too. That runs right out of Deal's Gap (watch out for the right-hander into the bridge) and over to Highlands, NC. It is a great run through rural country that feels like a step back in time. You can turn around at the 4 lane and cruise back to the Dragon.