CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2021 Camaro Fest (X) (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=315)
-   -   Camaro Fest 2022 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=594915)

olblue75 07-14-2021 05:02 PM

Camaro Fest 2022
 
Will there be a Fest next year?? Sure hope so missed the last 3 years due to work.:cry:

Ryanbabz71 07-14-2021 05:31 PM

Yes


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Overflow 07-14-2021 07:18 PM

Yes x2

Ace0751 07-15-2021 12:27 AM

Next year is a definite yes and there will be some surprises to.

hrpiii 07-15-2021 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace0751 (Post 11040094)
Next year is a definite yes and there will be some surprises to.

running through the host parking lot naked, with a cone on your head when everyone is revving their engines is NOT a "surprise". :yikes:

Ace0751 07-15-2021 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrpiii (Post 11040200)
running through the host parking lot naked, with a cone on your head when everyone is revving their engines is NOT a "surprise". :yikes:

Did what the hell, why you need to spoil it early!! :mad0260:

hrpiii 07-16-2021 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace0751 (Post 11040490)
Did what the hell, why you need to spoil it early!! :mad0260:

it's not spoiling it for you. It's preparing the others.

olblue75 09-19-2021 11:26 PM

Been looking at the new Lake of the Ozarks track looks really good!!!

Aboynamedsue 09-29-2021 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olblue75 (Post 11073370)
Been looking at the new Lake of the Ozarks track looks really good!!!

Are they considering another location other than Bowling Green?

Camaro2ss2010 09-29-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aboynamedsue (Post 11077924)
Are they considering another location other than Bowling Green?

I donít think it will ever be held any other place than Bowling Green.

Aboynamedsue 09-30-2021 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro2ss2010 (Post 11078130)
I donít think it will ever be held any other place than Bowling Green.

Gotcha. That's what I thought.

Bo White 10-01-2021 12:24 AM

Hard to beat Bowling Green for events such as this. It's why other large events are held there. The whole city council and city itself are dedicated to the car community unmatched by any other place in the country.

Overflow 10-04-2021 12:40 PM

Just booked at the Holiday Inn for my first fest.

SavageOrange 10-13-2021 05:14 PM

When will it be? I'm not too far away.

Bigdumogre 10-13-2021 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrpiii (Post 11040200)
running through the host parking lot naked, with a cone on your head when everyone is revving their engines is NOT a "surprise". :yikes:

Next time you see me say hi
:happy0180:

Camaro2ss2010 10-13-2021 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SavageOrange (Post 11083700)
When will it be? I'm not too far away.

July 7-9th

Mickeystoyz2010SSRS 10-19-2021 07:37 PM

Always wanted to go. Maybe take the 2018 SS Convertible hot wheels I just bought.

1badtie 01-08-2022 08:29 AM

Trying to think ahead here does anyone bring their kids to camaro fest? Thinking of buying a car hauler and just load the ZL1 up and my family and tow it there. That way the wife and kids can take the truck and go do their thing if they get bored.

BTW I went to the fest in 2014 in Baytown with my 2010 SS and had a blast!!

Camaro2ss2010 01-08-2022 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1badtie (Post 11117826)
Trying to think ahead here does anyone bring their kids to camaro fest? Thinking of buying a car hauler and just load the ZL1 up and my family and tow it there. That way the wife and kids can take the truck and go do their thing if they get bored.

BTW I went to the fest in 2014 in Baytown with my 2010 SS and had a blast!!

Yes there are kids there. Fun for all ages

mlee 01-12-2022 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1badtie (Post 11117826)
Trying to think ahead here does anyone bring their kids to camaro fest? Thinking of buying a car hauler and just load the ZL1 up and my family and tow it there. That way the wife and kids can take the truck and go do their thing if they get bored.

BTW I went to the fest in 2014 in Baytown with my 2010 SS and had a blast!!

The Houston crew drives right up through AK on the way there.

Join our CamaroVan.

I do the same with trailer and the wife can have the truck. There is also a water and amusement park at Beech Bend for the kids.

1badtie 01-12-2022 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 11119482)
The Houston crew drives right up through AK on the way there.

Join our CamaroVan.

I do the same with trailer and the wife can have the truck. There is also a water and amusement park at Beech Bend for the kids.


Will do on that CamaroVan!! Thanks.

ZeroTwo 01-13-2022 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlee (Post 11119482)
The Houston crew drives right up through AK on the way there.

Join our CamaroVan.

I do the same with trailer and the wife can have the truck. There is also a water and amusement park at Beech Bend for the kids.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1badtie (Post 11119767)
Will do on that CamaroVan!! Thanks.

You guys should sticker your trailers appropriately. My wife does vinyl, I'll be in touch. :laugh:

13DuskKY 01-23-2022 08:01 AM

Parking Spot
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hey V Chula, where are you? Got your parking spot but can offer to you for a one time special price (snow not included)...

BlackIce1066 01-23-2022 09:24 AM

Hey Admin, If you need someone to video cataloge/film the event. I have someone in mind. Hes a car guy and his video media buisness is really doing great.

mlee 01-23-2022 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackIce1066 (Post 11124279)
Hey Admin, If you need someone to video cataloge/film the event. I have someone in mind. Hes a car guy and his video media buisness is really doing great.

Unfortunately, we don't pay for coverage. If a media person wishes to cover such as our guy at NCM they need to have a system in place to sell or make their $$ that way. He makes a killing at NCM.

We have given track time and hotel rooms for someone putting in work to provide quality media clips etc for our advertising but that's about it.

Most that approach us want quite a bit up-front, then sell their pictures. They would either need to be a paid-up vendor or provide a nice service to our attendees.

vja 2014 zl1 01-23-2022 05:49 PM

Mike, you guys from TX are taking the long way there. Unless I'm wrong AK is Alaska

VChula 01-23-2022 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13DuskKY (Post 11124256)
Hey V Chula, where are you? Got your parking spot but can offer to you for a one time special price (snow not included)...

Technically, you only have a part of one of my previous spots...

mlee 01-23-2022 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vja 2014 zl1 (Post 11124438)
Mike, you guys from TX are taking the long way there. Unless I'm wrong AK is Alaska

:bonk::smiling1: Id love to make that trip... will have to settle with AK

13DuskKY 01-24-2022 08:48 AM

Parking Spot
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VChula (Post 11124454)
Technically, you only have a part of one of my previous spots...

OK, I will make it easy on you. Will trade for a pint of "Alabama Slammer"...

Bo White 01-24-2022 11:53 AM

That's a valuable commodity at fest....

Motown Machine 03-08-2022 05:10 AM

Any DC area folks heading over, we can get something going


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.