CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   Performance Upgrade advice (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=582512)

Start The Machine 12-05-2020 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DexnBlair (Post 10913901)
I have not, and I had not planned on it. At least not in the near future. Talking with Coopers Camaro, with what I am doing there is no need too. maybe in the future I will go a bit more raddical with the build so I will pull the motor and go with rods, pistons, cam, port polish head, valve springs, etc.

You're totally fine with the stock internals with this setup. Especially important that the tune is done right with Cooper. Only thing you need to worry about is wiping the permanent shit eating grin off of your face when this is done.

wookwook 12-06-2020 06:24 PM

If you have access to E85, and some air mods aka turbo it will be plenty enough without reinventing the wheel, for half the price of a SS. If your not trying to make the latest science experiment, make sure your timing is conservative and it will be fine. You will pretty much own the streets. That is to say, it will beat my corvette easily.

wookwook 12-06-2020 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Start The Machine (Post 10914016)
You're totally fine with the stock internals with this setup. Especially important that the tune is done right with Cooper. Only thing you need to worry about is wiping the permanent shit eating grin off of your face when this is done.

Yo! STM. I have the MW system here waiting and on FB and ebay. I have it out there for sale. Let me know where your at, if I can work with you I will try and work out a deal. I got the replacement WW tank in my car ( also for sale) for less than I was expecting.

Just let me know either way so I don't screw up, if you want it. It would be nice to know.

I don't know what people have reservations about, but this is simply an awesome add, all it needs is some one else to enjoy the octane boost and Intake Air cooling to get this trend going. Its NOT like your primary Fuel, and not going to blow up anything, its just a great intake air conditioner. Like the PUN: Air-Conditioner for your intake. Worth a couple of Octane points AND at least 20 F reduce AIT. You Do NOT have to tune around it. Just let it improve the engine breathing.

Start The Machine 12-09-2020 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wookwook (Post 10914553)
Yo! STM. I have the MW system here waiting and on FB and ebay. I have it out there for sale. Let me know where your at, if I can work with you I will try and work out a deal. I got the replacement WW tank in my car ( also for sale) for less than I was expecting.

Just let me know either way so I don't screw up, if you want it. It would be nice to know.

I don't know what people have reservations about, but this is simply an awesome add, all it needs is some one else to enjoy the octane boost and Intake Air cooling to get this trend going. Its NOT like your primary Fuel, and not going to blow up anything, its just a great intake air conditioner. Like the PUN: Air-Conditioner for your intake. Worth a couple of Octane points AND at least 20 F reduce AIT. You Do NOT have to tune around it. Just let it improve the engine breathing.

I don't want the charge pipe. I want to install the meth nozzle up on the existing cold side mishi pipe or at the ZZP throttle body spacer i already have installed.

wookwook 12-10-2020 02:22 PM

Oh! No problem thanks for letting me know. I am happy to do what ever since all the pieces are sought after. I don't know if you might want it, but turns out I have the dual dash pod still. I will make an update on PM and let me know how close it is to your price point. Yeah if your spacer has 2- 1/8 ports then you can read map and inject right there.

All I have left is the XLR race peddle and the car. Too bad its getting so cold now missing the C4 already. And I will miss the 2T too. But the vette is a blast to drive though.

Gneppo 02-01-2021 03:59 AM

Diverter valve

I have a manual 2.0T and I already have the ZZP catted downpipe and larger throttlebody and a "K&N style" stock filter. I'm considering to replace the diverter valve and I have seen there are two on the market: JacFab Recirculation Valve or Go Fast Bits Valve - which one should I buy?
Thanks

Start The Machine 02-05-2021 11:03 AM

JacFab all the way. Go fast bits has a history of failed parts.