CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior) (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   6le designs (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=522857)

Nkouts ss 03-10-2018 06:58 AM

6le designs

Hey guys I just want to put this out there for some opinions i ordered the 6le agressive spoiler from mark and kyle on jan 6 2018 i changed my choice but confirmed on jan 11 2018 i spoke with kyle and he told me 5-6 weeks on fiberglass now its been 8 weeks i have been emailing kyle and mark for the last 6-8 days with no response and dont know what to do anybody have an idea? Thank you.

Eyefixstuff 03-10-2018 07:38 AM

Couple threads down take a look. Based on everyone else I would say file a dispute with your cc company or PayPal. There have been people waiting wayyyyy longer than you so I wouldn’t expect anything anytime soon. Sorry man.

Nkouts ss 03-10-2018 08:10 AM

Ya i know trying to at least get my money back and nobody responding to my emails.

Arugon 03-10-2018 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nkouts ss (Post 10103260)
Ya i know trying to at least get my money back and nobody responding to my emails.

Call your CC company. Trying to get your money back through Mark is nearly impossible. His company is living on our long term no interest loans it seems.

He has time to post on his personal Facebook page regularly but can’t respond to emails of customers that have thousands of their dollars sitting in his bank account. I’m sure he’ll be back with some BS story about how he was out of the country or on the road visiting manufacturers. All just lies.

He’s currently holding my money for a hood I ordered 5 months ago hostage. I just called my CC company and they are taking care of it.

Btw, Kyle is completely useless and gives even less of a shit than Mark does. I commented on one of his Instagram posts saying I how disappointed I am with 6LE Desings and his response was “and this has something to do with me?”

These are the guys running this “company” lmao what a joke.

soloknight6 03-10-2018 11:13 AM

Yea, I have money tied up with them too. Mark responded to my email a few days ago, and said my order would ship within the week. Im counting the days, on day 8, Im going to paypal.

1le32907 03-10-2018 11:28 AM

I’d get your money before the reserves are depleted from everyone getting refunds

Nkouts ss 03-10-2018 12:51 PM

Thanks ya he said mine was laying up on friday whatever that meant too bad to i really like the spoiler any other suggestions for spoilers if i get it resolved with cc company and or paypal

Arugon 03-10-2018 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soloknight6 (Post 10103452)
Yea, I have money tied up with them too. Mark responded to my email a few days ago, and said my order would ship within the week. Im counting the days, on day 8, Im going to paypal.

Forget Paypal, go through your CC Company, assuming you used a CC through Paypal ofc. Just got my money back today, called a couple days ago. CC companies have alot of power and don't play games when their customers are ripped off.

SK GT 03-10-2018 03:48 PM

He needs to be shut down. Get your money ASAP. Read what these other guys are going through. It is clear his will ship this week replies are bogus.

Nkouts ss 03-10-2018 05:34 PM

Ya pretty upset about it heard some stuff before but gave them a chance and here i am

CodeCody 03-11-2018 09:42 PM

Seems like this company won't make it through 2018.

Mighunter 03-12-2018 07:01 AM

And with it my 900 bucks

DougCBJ 03-12-2018 10:02 AM

they have good products, really wanted the skorpion hood, but seems like a real shady company, he always has some excuse, my favorite was a virus or hackers (whichever it was) was hiding his emails, as if he wouldn't think to look for an issue when thousands of emails are missing and he's getting less contacts than normal...

Eyefixstuff 03-12-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougCBJ (Post 10105420)
they have good products, really wanted the skorpion hood, but seems like a real shady company, he always has some excuse, my favorite was a virus or hackers (whichever it was) was hiding his emails, as if he wouldn't think to look for an issue when thousands of emails are missing and he's getting less contacts than normal...

That was spread through all of his devices too. Do you know hard it is to get an active virus on today’s mobile devices like a phone / tablet?