CAMARO6

CAMARO6 (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Things I hope GM improves on the Gen 6 Camaro (https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294949)

Decepticon1069 06-03-2014 07:13 PM

I would like the color touch screen tilted more facing me like in the new Corvette Stingrays. I spend far too much time ****ing with my screen than looking at the road.

camaro2lt 06-03-2014 11:12 PM

Friend brought this up the other day when he was in my car and I thought it was a good idea.......As the engine gets louder you have the option to set your radio to get louder to reduce engine background noise. Daily drivers might love that!

i2disturbedSS 06-04-2014 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camaro2lt (Post 7716664)
Friend brought this up the other day when he was in my car and I thought it was a good idea.......As the engine gets louder you have the option to set your radio to get louder to reduce engine background noise. Daily drivers might love that!

If I'm reading this right - My car does that and when I slow down the volume goes down. A lot of cars have this feature.

dgriddick 06-11-2014 06:53 AM

Offer only V8 models with mod options affordable.. Camaros are muscle cars not Toyota competitors for gas mileage
RS models with hide away headlights or a customer installable option under 1500 bucks
Header option from the factory
Bigger cams from the factory
Make the 2010-2013 look return, smaller grill is ugly looks like 88 Iroc
go back to the 2010-2013 taillights
Stop trying to make it a European car.. its not..
Lose sunroofs.. it was terrible back in the day to cut holes in the sunroofs in muscle cars
fuel gauge in the console cluster in place of a manual tranny temp gauge
Flowmaster or other non restrictive exhaust as an option

screamin chicken 06-11-2014 06:57 AM

Keep the Camaro body like it is now, and keep the cheap plastic int. out of it, that is the only way I will ever buy a F body ever again.......

L&M CAMARO 6 06-11-2014 08:42 AM

Camaro needs to go on a serious weight reduction program.
There are now light weight steel for automotive use. Not all need a huge heavy engine under the hood. And should do a redesign of the interior, the gage cluster is outdated.

DenverTaco07 06-13-2014 09:03 PM

Recall of 528 thousand camaro due to possible driver hitting key fob means they need to find a way to start the car without inserting a key....I wish a technology existed that would solve this.














PUSH BUTTON START!!!!

Seriously...I get so annoyed by many makes and models don't have this.

duck899 06-13-2014 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 (Post 7743186)
Recall of 528 thousand camaro due to possible driver hitting key fob means they need to find a way to start the car without inserting a key....I wish a technology existed that would solve this.













PUSH BUTTON START!!!!

Seriously...I get so annoyed by many makes and models don't have this.

The technology exists, its called keyless start, its available next year on skidoo snowmobiles. Its a key fob that you carry in your pocket that emits a signal telling the car when you are inside or within 3-4 feet. Then you just push a button.
On the sleds it acts like a tether, and when you fall off, the engine shuts down.
I think infinity already uses the technology.

DenverTaco07 06-13-2014 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duck899 (Post 7743250)
The technology exists, its called keyless start, its available next year on skidoo snowmobiles. Its a key fob that you carry in your pocket that emits a signal telling the car when you are inside or within 3-4 feet. Then you just push a button.
On the sleds it acts like a tether, and when you fall off, the engine shuts down.
I think infinity already uses the technology.

I guess my sarcasm didn't come thru.

Every car priced at more than 30k should have this...As it has been around for several years.

Anyway...hope they have it for gen6.

Camar05 06-14-2014 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 (Post 7743717)
I guess my sarcasm didn't come thru.

Every car priced at more than 30k should have this...As it has been around for several years.

Anyway...hope they have it for gen6.

Shit, you can get a 20k Nissan Sentra with push to start!

NotYetLegend 06-16-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotYetLegend (Post 7689034)
There is no way the new Mustang is going to lose any weight from the current car. They knew they needed to improve rigidity AND as we all know they went to IRS. Both of those come at a premium. I would be very very surprised if the new stang doesn't weigh at least 80lbs more than the outgoing one. Maybe the 4 cyl will be less total curb weight but not the two carryovers. They never should have gotten everyone's hopes up with all that noise, it's not like the F-150

Bahahaha, who called it?

Read it and weep guys: http://blog.caranddriver.com/dont-wo...s-are-minimal/

Here's the quote: Ford says the upcoming V-8 GT model equipped with a six-speed manual will start at 3704 pounds, just 86 more than it claimed for a base 2014 manual GT

86lbs! Sorry I was off by 6 pounds... I'll try to do better next time

G-Mann 06-23-2014 10:39 AM

I think GM is on the right track, all they need to do is not screw it up. I would love to see a vette inspired world class interior on the gen 6 camaro. I think that is another opportunity for GM to best the competition. The 2015 challenger interior refresh was nicely done.

songsj 07-13-2014 10:17 PM

I'd like to see some better color choices. That has been my one disappointment of the Gen 5, So bad that I had to buy Summit White!!!

anotherreject 07-15-2014 10:20 AM

T-tops


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.